See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We had to stay in town and were looking for a cheap motel/hotel room. We found this hote, the room is a bit small however, we had the pink room (premium room) and it was beautiful! Renovated and modern, it was exactly what we were looking for!

The shower was amazing and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Chose a premium room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

It's a motel with tiny rooms.really bad .in my opinion 1 star and they are not even cheap.i will not recommend this to anyone.thin blankets,broken washroom,no iron ,breakfast is a joke.so disappointed

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tayyaba A
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I booked a room for 4 days and in the end I had to cancel my reservation because the room was a disaster. Shower was broke, windows were super dirty and with of mold. The receptionist service was awful and disrespectful. I will never go back there and never recommend this place to anyone ever. Very disappointed!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank IoanaBomboana
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

This was a Hotwire selection. Not overly impressed, but served its purpose which was sleep after a long drive. We received a 'renovated' room. I would really hate to see the non renovated rooms. Employees were nice.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JgolfT
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Wow ! Horrible experience. Reserved there at the last minute last night. The double room we originally had was changed to only one bed....we needed two beds. We were there to visit friends who came to visit us at the hotel. When we got to our room with our friends, a little lady with glasses came into our room without knocking telling us we could not have visitors in our own room, she barged in the restroom where my friend was doing her thing and told her she could not be there. Should have called the cops on that arrogant lady and make a complaint for break and enter....
Don't go there unless you don't mind your privacy. Would give it a minus rating...

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends