Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Garth S
Toronto, Canada

Covid Birthday Stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 May 2021via mobile
Service and hotel were amazing. The view from 30th floor with the view of the Rogers Center and the CN Tower was beautiful. Their front feet staff does everything possible to make your stay absolutely amazing. Everything you ask for, all extras they are so happy to provide. Will definitely go back and stay there. I am from Toronto and have stayed in multiple hotels in the city but I would have to say this was in my top 2 experiences. Cannot wait to go back.
Date of stay: April 2021
Room Tip: Stay in the corner rooms if you can. Amazing views.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    $160
16.9 km from Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto
View more hotels in Toronto
2,937 results
All reviews soco restaurant rogers centre union station cn tower corner room floor to ceiling windows ripley's aquarium air canada centre the club lounge soaker tub modern hotel city view high floor hotel restaurant jays game blue jays valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

We are on our fourth stay in as many months at this property. The staff and location are incredible! When we arrive, it's like coming home. Here's my best example. Matt, Evenings - Front Desk, allowed us to store our bikes in the luggage room for a few nights (we come to city so often - we bought bikes). On the second night, he noticed that one of the bikes needed some mechanical work as he was putting it away. He wrote us a note to flag the issue and left it on the bike for us. He wasn't looking for glory. He genuinely wanted to help us and make sure we didn't break down somewhere. He's a special guy and excellent at his job. One of many at this property. Come and enjoy the personal touch. P.S. You can walk to anywhere downtown from here or, if you need a bike, they rent them right outside the lobby too.

Room tip: As for the CN Tour or Harbour View.
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Selena743
Reviewed 3 March 2021

We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times now (once in the summer and once in the winter) and have had a great time on both occasions. From the modern and stylish decor in the lobby to the amazing views of downtown Toronto from the rooms, everything about this hotel is great! The staff are courteous and professional, the rooms (including the bathrooms) are clean and spacious with modern furniture, and the views are just a delight. The hot made to order breakfast is one of the best I have had at any hotel. Will definitely be returning back here once the covid situation eases up and we can use some of the other hotel facilities which we did not get a chance to use yet.

2  Thank Sane3
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I had visited around 20 hotels In Canada and that was the worst one! I paid extra to get a nice room and the room wasn’t that special, however I tried to sleep and I found a blood on the sheet! I called the customer service, they apologized and changed my room to the room away worst! After all they made up story that there’s was a Smell of cigarette and refused to return 250$ for deposit!
I advise everybody to not visit this place because the rooms not clean and the staff are not honest and they are very rude .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andijaniabed
Delta Toronto, Guest Services / Front Office at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear Andijaniadbed,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent experience at the Delta Toronto. I am sorry to hear that you were unable to enjoy your stay with us. Unfortunately we are a smoke free hotel, and are required to do an enhanced cleaning after smoking evidence is found. The registered guest is responsible for any other people they choose to bring in their room, and are accountable for any damage or noise complaints that transpire.

All the best,
The Delta Toronto

Reviewed 11 February 2021

Hi there, to help break up boredom with my second week of using up some vacation time, I decided to do random hotels with a staycation--this was one.

The check-in was efficient despite there being a computer problem and I was assigned a very nice city view room on a high floor. The view was nice and it overlooked the trains pulling in and out of Union Station. The room was decorated very nicely and they had excellent Covid measures in place.

My only little drawback and I think this is due to the construction of the building itself which has a glass-based exterior was that I could not get warm despite having the heat to the highest setting. It was somewhat manageable in the bed/living area but the bathroom never got warm at all. Thankfully, it was only for overnight so I showered at home otherwise I think it would have been a very uncomfortable one there.

Aside from feeling cold, the hotel was perfect for that night away from home and is well situated in the downtown core to get to anywhere.

2  Thank TorontoRobDT
Reviewed 27 January 2021

I was given the gift of a nights stay within my city for my birthday. Due to the pandemic, I was not able to travel as I normally would, but this was just as good. I was welcomed by the concierge with smiles and laughter. Check-in was a breeze and finding the room was easy as well. The room was beautiful but what captured my heart was the floor to ceiling windows all around, but more importantly in the bathroom, all while having the view of the skyline, the city and the lake. It was so beautiful to have the view at night while soaking in the big soaker tub. I was amazed.

The concierge was super helpful as I forgot a lighter to light my candle while soaking. I also forgot my wine bottle opener, and they were able to provide that to me as well. The following morning, I was advised that breakfast was included in the cost of the room, and I had a $75 budget that I could use. The menu was easy to download and order. Once the order was complete, they called me down to pick it up.

I was impressed by their safety measures pertaining to the pandemic. Sanitizer and signage were posted everywhere. All employees had on masks. We ordered Uber Eats the night we arrived and to prevent random people in and out of the building, we were advised to come down to pick up our food, which I appreciated.

All in all, the grounds of the hotel are beautiful. The décor was very modern. I would definitely stay there again. In fact, I have a reservation coming up for valentines weekend :) I can't wait!!!

Date of stay: January 2021