Lowest prices for your stay
$527
Hotels.com
$620
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
$402
1,072 results
All reviews melody bar operated elevator antique elevator queen street fourth floor main floor bars and restaurants wedding earplugs west drake
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2023

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at Gladstone House for an overnight stay in Toronto for work. Everything was perfect, from the welcoming staff at the front desk (with welcome cookies), to the stylish decor and very cool sense of history to the place, to the stylish and well-appointed room, to the rain shower head shower with the loveliest essential oil scented bath products. I wish I could have stayed longer to have time to hang out in the cool little library or play pool in the game room. I did make time to enjoy a dinner and beer in the bistro. Highly recommend. I'm looking forward to returning in the Spring when I'm next in Toronto.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2023

We stayed at the Gladstone to celebrate my daughter’s wedding October 14 2023. We were completely satisfied with our stay as was the rest of our family. The staff, facilities, rooms, overall service ….everything was excellent. Thank you for helping to make this an extra special event

Room tip: Not an inexpensive hotel but still worth every $.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2023

Loved my modern, stylish room with a most comfortable bed and wonderful shower. The staff was friendly and went out of their way when I had some special requests. Delicious food in the small restaurant/bar where I loved to hang out. Amazing location allows you to walk to most places.
Miguel, you saved me much time and hassle and I so appreciate that you went the extra step to help me out.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2023

Our daughter and son-in-law got married here last weekend. What a lovely and versatile venue! We had use of the bar and the banquet facilities. Bar staff were phenomenal at keeping up with demand for the couple’s signature drinks, both alcoholic and non alcoholic and made them look festive! Being mom of the bride, I had some extra jobs. Whenever I needed help I simply called on housekeeping and they were there in a flash to help out! Beds were comfortable and rooms were cool. Restaurant served good food. Overall an excellent experience!

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2023 via mobile

A great boutique hotel in Toronto. The hotel had great character. We spent a few nights here exploring Toronto. In walking distance of city centre. The street it is located on has loads of quirky shops and cafes close by. The hotel room we had was lovely high ceilings. The dinner in the hotel bar was tasty and modern. Defo recommend as a location to stay in Toronto.

Room tip: We walked every where in Toronto - the team light rail was under repair outside the hotel so we didn’t both using it - but certainly handy.
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple