Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Andrew L
Mississauga, Canada

I felt like a King...

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Aug 2021via mobile
My partner and I stayed here months ago when we needed a little reprieve, some quality time together and a little solitude. Months later, as busy as I am, I often think back to my time at One King West because our stay truly was excellent.

The facility is very lovely, and the staff, helpful. I want to make special mention of Front Desk Manager Shreyas Gore, who took the time and the effort to ensure that our stay was memorable. He was able to answer my questions and facilitate our requests, and periodically checked in with us in a way that was not too intrusive, rather it conveyed a sense of sincerity in making sure that everything was in order for our stay. I’m grateful that he greatly helped to make our time here extremely enjoyable and unique in all the best ways.

The room was lovely, the bed - very comfortable, the view overlooking the city was pleasant, and all facilities were clean and in good working order. I also found that the room was spacious, with an emphasis put on the flow to give the rooms themselves a uniqueness to them. I know this building is also a residence, but it’s one that truly lives up to its reputation of being a place of warmth, coziness and having good functional space.

We have since stayed elsewhere, including another prestigious location in Toronto, and were not able to get the same level of care, consideration, courtesy, attention and professionalism that we were provided here, all in addition to the benefit of experiencing this lovely hotel and residence with its rich history and charming aesthetic. I’m looking forward to our next stay here, as my partner and I are definitely making a repeat visit one of our life experiences in the future.

Until then, thanks to Shreyas, and thank you to the One King West team.
Date of stay: May 2021
Responded 12 Aug 2021
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home and I will be sure to let them know how much of an impact they made on your experience. Every member of our team works hard each and every day to provide an uncompromising level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

We truly appreciate knowing about our guests' experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in Toronto again.

$445
    $460
0.4 km from One King West Hotel & Residence
View more hotels in Toronto
3,592 results
All reviews bank vault great location tower suite small kitchenette underground path the financial district washer dryer union station beautiful hotel lobby bar heart of downtown room was spacious eaton centre hockey hall of fame cn tower business trip great room
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

I had a great experience here at this hotel for my stay. Omkar and the front desk team made my experience seamless and memorable! The front desk team went out of there way to ensure that I had the best experience. The entire team from front desk to valet to concierge and maintenance always had a smile on. The hotel was so clean and well kept. Overall it was a great experience!
One of the best Hotels to stay in the city, hands down. This is my third stay at this hotel and will definitely be travelling back. Walking distance to malls, restaurants and attractions. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank davidm118
Steve O'Brien, General Manager at One King West Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear David,

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Manager, Dipali, i only have good words for her, she made my stay outstanding, customer satisfaction is her top priority and she did everything so i would enjoy my stay. Hotel location is great, valet parking is hassle free option (if it's not full). i would 100% recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank 170myriam

Good morning,

Reviewed 7 August 2021

I had a great experience here for my engagement. Muhammed in the valet and Joanna and Anna at the front desk made the experience seamless and memorable! The hotel was so clean and well kept. Overall it was a great experience!

2  Thank suhilr2021
Steve O'Brien, General Manager at One King West Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Good afternoon,

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

One of the best Hotels to stay in the city, hands down. The front desk team goes out of there way to ensure that we have the best experience at every opportunity and at every time that we have stayed here. Drinks and food at the Tellers bar is amazing as well, very well priced wine and food options. My wife and I take a trip every 3 months to the city and there is no better place to stay than One King West Hotel, outstanding in every way.

1  Thank Michaellor

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Every member of our team works hard each and every day to provide an uncompromising level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Spent anniversary here and the service was excellent. The valet was top notch (shoutout to Allen Rimpola) and the hotel overall was incredibly accommodating (thx Sally). The pricing was very reasonable and the location is remarkably convenient to many attractions Toronto has to offer. Will be back.

1  Thank michaelnJ2349PP
Steve O'Brien, General Manager at One King West Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Good evening,