Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nancy B
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada

Excellent hotel and staff.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Apr 2024
This hotel was very sensitive to my needs as I had accompanied my mother to Toronto for medical procedures by Orange Air. After staying a while, I enquired about the closest laundromat and Della at the front desk moved me to a suite so that I could do laundry as there was a washer and dryer in the suite. They charged me the same rate as my queen bed room I had been staying in. Can't rave about the service at this hotel enough.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    $282
16.9 km from Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
View more hotels in Toronto
1,384 results
All reviews massey hall eaton centre michael's hospital front desk full kitchen ed mirvish theatre stove top yonge street hotel is in a great location cn tower pella kitchenette suite downtown dishwasher franz subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2024

Check-in was nice & smooth. Pella assisted us & she was very professional & friendly. She told us about navigating through the city & nice spots to check out. She was AMAZING!!! We were there for our anniversary & she upgraded our room to a suite!!! Can't wait to go back to Toronto!!!

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2024

We were going to a show at Massey Hall, so this was the logical choice, being so close. I didn’t even look at pictures of the room and was delightfully surprised when we walked in. They are spacious, comfortable, and modern. The bed was comfortable and I loved how the room was away from the window - stayed nice and dark, even after the sun came up (room darkening curtains too so the entire room was dark). Will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2024

My viggest gripe about travelling is that check in/out experiences can be such a hassle depending on the hotel. But the receptionist Pella was so professional and straightforward, everything was done in a flash. The room was coY and comfortable. My family had a great time staying here and going to the games.

Room tip: Parking can be a bit confusing. But shopping center is right down the block.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2024

The best location ever! One block from the Eaton Centre and St Micheal's Hospital. Also plenty of theatre's and Arts nearby. A wide variety of restaurants are within the area as well. Pantages is a very clean trendy place, with a very helpful and friendly staff. Thank you Pella and Richard.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2024

From check in, the staff were friendly and always had a smile. We went to see Jo Koy live @ the Scotiabank Arena. When we returned, the front desk staff asked how it was? The morning check out was delayed due to a computer problem but that was resolved.
I recommend this place as it was very clean and had character. I was impressed with the elevators, you had to have your card to proceed so safety was important. The beds and pillow were the most comfortable ones I’ve ever slept in. A true bonus.

• Trip type: Travelled with family