Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rebecca
Toronto, Canada

Fantastic location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Mar 2024
Amazing hotel right where you want to be in the city! Staff was helpful and knowledgeable about options in the city due to construction. The bathroom was very clean and the shower had lovely smelling body wash. The king size bed was comfortable. I look forward to staying at this hotel again in the future.
Date of stay: March 2024
    $171
16.9 km from Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
View more hotels in Toronto
1,377 results
All reviews massey hall eaton centre michael's hospital front desk full kitchen ed mirvish theatre stove top yonge street hotel is in a great location cn tower pella kitchenette suite downtown dishwasher franz subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2024

Just spent my birthday weekend here from March 9-10th. Hotel staff was SUPER friendly and even offered me a free upgrade when they found out the reason for my stay was to celebrate my birthday on the 10th and as well granted my request for late check out! Staff, especially ‘Pitta’? (Hope I remembered that correctly 🤞🏽) couldn’t have been more helpful.
There was a bit of an odd smell that wafted by from the bathroom pipes direction every now and again, which I did over hear another hotel guest complaining about on my way out, but it didn’t bother me enough to pile on. Great location. Great time! I just wish I had more time to enjoy all the amenities of the new room!

Room tip: Location is perfect, across from Toronto Eaton’s Centre in heart of downtown. Reasonable outdoor overnight parking lot just down the street.
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2024

The room was spacious, well planned, comfortable, quiet. Frans breakfast immediately next door. Close to Eaton’s Center, and positioned well for seeing all the sights.

Disliked · The only thing missing for us was glass tumblers in our room.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2024

What a superb hotel. My husband was at St. Michaels hospital this hotel was a block from the hospital. I spoke with Pella at the front desk, she was calm and made me feel like I was taken care of. I didn't know when my husband would be transferred to our hometown hospital, Pella was able to book me ahead as well as cancel my reservation when I had to leave in a hurry. I had a nice quiet well-appointed room. It was an oasis in a sea of chaos.

Room tip: If you have a family member at St. Mikes hospital, ask the staff for a letter explaining your situation. The hotel will give you a discount.
Reviewed 12 February 2024

Stayed at this hotel on two separate occasions within the last two months. Great location in downtown Toronto—near public transit, shopping, restaurants and theatres. Beautiful, spacious and clean rooms with very comfortable beds. The room for my second stay had a kitchenette, washer/dryer, living room area with a large-screen TV and a separate bedroom with another large-screen TV. Security was good in that you need to use your room card in the elevator to get to your floor. What made my two separate stays at this hotel quite memorable is the excellent and friendly hotel staff. Paul and Ron at the front desk were super friendly, courteous and very helpful. Thank you, Paul and Ron!

Reviewed 11 February 2024

My husband was having heart surgery at St. Michaels Hospital and everyone was wonderful getting me set up in a lovely room. It was a very stressful time and as it turned out, the day I checked out to go back home my husband had a set back. I came back to the desk to see if I could get a room again but the hotel was booked. The staff took my cell number and within a couple hours called me that there was a cancellation. The relief I had and the friendliness of everyone when I arrived back was amazing and certainly helped my stress level. A huge thank you to, Jo/Sundar/Honey and Paul, you are the absolute best. I had breakfast and dinner every day and evening in the restaurant and the food and servers were also wonderful. The Pantages Hotel is to be commended for by far the nicest and cleanest Hotel in Toronto I’ve stayed at. Very comfortable beds too. Again I can’t thank you enough for making a tough trip much easier thank you again to, Jo/Sundar/Honey and Paul.