Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
TheReids
Vancouver, Canada

The perfect hotel for exploring Toronto

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Feb 2024
The room was spacious, well planned, comfortable, quiet. Frans breakfast immediately next door. Close to Eaton’s Center, and positioned well for seeing all the sights.

Disliked · The only thing missing for us was glass tumblers in our room.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $196
16.9 km from Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
View more hotels in Toronto
1,384 results
All reviews massey hall eaton centre michael's hospital front desk full kitchen ed mirvish theatre stove top yonge street hotel is in a great location cn tower pella kitchenette suite downtown dishwasher franz subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2024

What a superb hotel. My husband was at St. Michaels hospital this hotel was a block from the hospital. I spoke with Pella at the front desk, she was calm and made me feel like I was taken care of. I didn't know when my husband would be transferred to our hometown hospital, Pella was able to book me ahead as well as cancel my reservation when I had to leave in a hurry. I had a nice quiet well-appointed room. It was an oasis in a sea of chaos.

Room tip: If you have a family member at St. Mikes hospital, ask the staff for a letter explaining your situation. The hotel will give you a discount.
Reviewed 12 February 2024

Stayed at this hotel on two separate occasions within the last two months. Great location in downtown Toronto—near public transit, shopping, restaurants and theatres. Beautiful, spacious and clean rooms with very comfortable beds. The room for my second stay had a kitchenette, washer/dryer, living room area with a large-screen TV and a separate bedroom with another large-screen TV. Security was good in that you need to use your room card in the elevator to get to your floor. What made my two separate stays at this hotel quite memorable is the excellent and friendly hotel staff. Paul and Ron at the front desk were super friendly, courteous and very helpful. Thank you, Paul and Ron!

Reviewed 11 February 2024

My husband was having heart surgery at St. Michaels Hospital and everyone was wonderful getting me set up in a lovely room. It was a very stressful time and as it turned out, the day I checked out to go back home my husband had a set back. I came back to the desk to see if I could get a room again but the hotel was booked. The staff took my cell number and within a couple hours called me that there was a cancellation. The relief I had and the friendliness of everyone when I arrived back was amazing and certainly helped my stress level. A huge thank you to, Jo/Sundar/Honey and Paul, you are the absolute best. I had breakfast and dinner every day and evening in the restaurant and the food and servers were also wonderful. The Pantages Hotel is to be commended for by far the nicest and cleanest Hotel in Toronto I’ve stayed at. Very comfortable beds too. Again I can’t thank you enough for making a tough trip much easier thank you again to, Jo/Sundar/Honey and Paul.

Reviewed 11 February 2024

The rooms are spacious and functional, as well as the gym. However, what stands out is the service; always willing to help in any given situation. Pella was really understanding and helpful several times. Overall, a great experience! Will come back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2024 via mobile

I booked this hotel at first due to its proximity to St Mikes Hospital where my husband was to undergo spinal surgery, but the hospitality and staff willingness to go above and beyond would make me stay again.
Pella, front desk manager, helped me thru my stay which at first was for 4 days and turned out to be 17 days, due to complications of my husbands health.
Even tho I didn’t know day to day if I needed the room for another night, Pella, would assure me, I would have a bed at the hotel, no matter what.
I looked forward to seeing her smiling face in the morning knowing I did not have to worry about my accommodation, I had enough worry with my husbands health issues.
Pella, was so sympathetic to my needs every day, I can’t thank her enough.
Well done, Pella.

Room tip: Perfect place to stay, Pella, front desk, will go out of her way to accommodate your needs. Feel safe there, no worries. Thanks, Pella.
Date of stay: January 2024