Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Happiness06685560837

Great experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Feb 2024
The rooms are spacious and functional, as well as the gym. However, what stands out is the service; always willing to help in any given situation. Pella was really understanding and helpful several times. Overall, a great experience! Will come back.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    $282
16.9 km from Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
View more hotels in Toronto
1,384 results
All reviews massey hall eaton centre michael's hospital front desk full kitchen ed mirvish theatre stove top yonge street hotel is in a great location cn tower pella kitchenette suite downtown dishwasher franz subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2024 via mobile

I booked this hotel at first due to its proximity to St Mikes Hospital where my husband was to undergo spinal surgery, but the hospitality and staff willingness to go above and beyond would make me stay again.
Pella, front desk manager, helped me thru my stay which at first was for 4 days and turned out to be 17 days, due to complications of my husbands health.
Even tho I didn’t know day to day if I needed the room for another night, Pella, would assure me, I would have a bed at the hotel, no matter what.
I looked forward to seeing her smiling face in the morning knowing I did not have to worry about my accommodation, I had enough worry with my husbands health issues.
Pella, was so sympathetic to my needs every day, I can’t thank her enough.
Well done, Pella.

Room tip: Perfect place to stay, Pella, front desk, will go out of her way to accommodate your needs. Feel safe there, no worries. Thanks, Pella.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2024

Great experience at this hotel. Spacious and clean rooms, nice bathroom. We had a corner suite and had full view of an office but that is addressed with black our curtains. I was mostly shocked with the size of the room. I'm used to staying in smaller rooms. Really no complaints other than the TV (no smart options).

Room tip: No tips, really. It's in a busy area with a ton of amenities and transit options.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2024

Great stay, staff were extremely friendly. Check in and out were easy. Rooms were large and very clean. My only complaint was the coffee machine clearly hadn't been cleaned in a very long time was pretty gross but aside from that the room and hotel was very clean and well kept.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2024

We had to come to Toronto to St Michaels Hospital for a heart procedure for my Mom. We chose the Pantages Hotel for its close proximity to the hospital. We could not have made a better choice. The room with the kitchnette was just what we needed . It was spacious and more than comfortable for the three of us. The beds were super comfortable. Pella at the front desk went overboard to ensure we had everything we needed. The Shoppers Drugmart around the corner has a good stock of groceries and not over priced. The room had a good size fridge, microwave, hot plate and keurig. They provide a kitchen set with dishes and utensils. It even had a washer and dryer. We would recommend this hotel to anyone having to come to St Michaels or for any other reason Highly Recommend

Room tip: Close proximity to St Michaels Hospital
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2024

Beautiful rooms, excellent customer service Pella and her team made sure our stay was a pleasant one. My go to Hotel when I’m in town. Close to the Eaton Centre and local restaurants and theatres. Parking underground across the street for $24.00 for two nights.

• Trip type: Travelled with family