Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Daniel M B
Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Great downtown spot!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Apr 2024via mobile
Great overnight stay at the Soho when I added an extra day on my convention. Excellent room, and great tub! State of the art gym, pool, and hot tub. easy walk to the convention center. I’ll definitely look out for the Soho next time I visit. I recommend it highly!
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
David Kelley, General Manager at SoHo Hotel Toronto, responded to this review
Responded 28 Apr 2024
Daniel:
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this ! We greatly appreciate it.
Pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and that we’ll see you again when you are next in Toronto. You always have a home at the SoHo !!
$1,277
    $237
12.9 km from SoHo Hotel Toronto
View more hotels in Toronto
1,275 results
All reviews heated floors cn tower dressing area walk in closet entertainment district rogers centre turn down service blue jays mini bar bathroom floor love this hotel walking distance fantastic hotel luxury hotel room service comfy bed hotel room
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2024

I love staying at the SOHO, I think I choose this hotel because I love the washrooms heated floors which I find very comfortable and enjoyable. The room layouts are well thought out where you can dress near the washroom and have access to your wardrobe away from the actual room. I also enjoy the work desks as they usually overlook the windows and the activities outside. The furniture is well laid out for short meetings and make working away from the office simple and efficient. SOHO is one of my favorites in Toronto because of the proximity to the business sector in addition to the shopping district should my better half tag along during the stay.

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David Kelley, General Manager at SoHo Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2024

Thank you for posting your comments !
We are pleased you enjoyed our guest rooms .... we are very proud of them ...
To your point, for leisure or business the SoHo is a great location for either.
We value your loyalty and appreciate your business.
Thank you again from the entire SoHo team !
Regards,

Reviewed 5 February 2024

A fantastic stay at a warm and welcoming property. Staged a multiple day event at property that went flawlessly. The staff were exceptional and the GM David Kelley provided hands-on assistant and was at our disposal throughout. It will be the only property I will stay while visiting Toronto, something you should consider as well.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
David Kelley, General Manager at SoHo Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2024

Dennis:
Thank you for your review and comments !
We are all pleased the event went to so well over the weekend.
We look forward to seeing you again.
It was an extreme pleasure meeting you !

Reviewed 28 January 2024

Customer service was wonderful. The restaurant was beautiful! Overall beautiful hotel. I would 100% recommend and we will be visiting again! I can’t wait until our next adventure to Toronto and staying at the Soho again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David Kelley, General Manager at SoHo Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2024

Thank you kindly !
We appreciate the review and knowing that you had an exceptional time here.
We would be honoured for you to return in the future !
Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 January 2024

This was by far the best stay I’ve had in any of my business travel. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. I got a nice upgrade to a room with a soaker tub and oh man, was it ever nice to have a warm bath after a long day in the office. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to book here again in the future!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David Kelley, General Manager at SoHo Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2024

Natalie:
Thank you so much for your review !!!!
Very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay !
Please do come back again soon ..,,
We’d be honoured to welcome you back.

Reviewed 12 January 2024

I liked everything about the hotel. The room was great, facilities great, the restaurant and cafe were great and the gym is first class. There's nothing I didn't like. And outstanding value. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David Kelley, General Manager at SoHo Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2024

Thank you for your review and rating !!
We are all pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to see you back with us again in the near future ...........