Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Culinary Adventure Co. tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Toronto
from US$75.70
from US$36.70
from US$28.30
from US$76.40
More Info
All reviews food tour little india riverside leslieville lawrence market our tour guide prince edward county highly recommend this tour great tour egg cheese walking tour interesting stories come hungry dim sum perogies small group unique experience toronto islands
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I booked this for a work event & we were not let down! From start to finish the tour was informative & interesting. The restaurants were 3 completely different restaurants, each with its own history and Kevin (the owner) did a fantastic job in keeping the group engaged! As we walked from restaurant to restaurant we stopped and took in the different buildings and our surroundings as Kevin gave a brief but to the point description.

It was a very light hearted tour and I would recommend to any business group.

Great food & great atmosphere!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

My husband and I spent the afternoon tasting wine and beer with culinary adventures. I learned tons about cheese and it was much more fun then just going out for date night.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Booked as a social event for our 8 employees, who had won an award. Everyone had such a great time, all we had was positive feedback on how great the guide, food and tour itself was. Will definitely book again and recommend to all! Thank you!!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Leo took our group of 3 couples on the Riverside and Leslieville tour during a wet and rainy ice storm in April. What started out as a miserable day ended in a fabulous historical and culinary adventure. I would recommend this tour and Leo to anyone whether you live in Toronto or visiting. Looking forward to exploring another neighbourhood with Leo!!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I had a great time on this tour- our guide was Leo Moncel, and he was very informative! A highlight was the second restaurant where he shared a story about why a particular food had the name it did. I won't spoil it here, but it's very interesting.

Though it's hard to compare, the best may have indeed been saved for last- a delicious dessert that, if I had my way, I'd be eating again, right now!!

1  Thank Isaac M