Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DinaMBS
Brampton, Canada

Enjoyable stays at Le Germain Maple Leaf Square

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Mar 2024
We've stayed at this hotel a couple of times as we were attending concerts at Scotiabank Arena so it is very convenient as it is right next door. We previously stayed in a king room and the last stay had a round king bed. Both mattressess were comfortable but the pillows were not very firm. The rooms are spacious, clean and have lots of amenities like a nespresso machine, robes, slippers, umbrella and toiletries. The bathrooms have spacious showers with good water pressure and deep soaking tubs. It would be good if more hooks were in the bathrooms to hang towels on to encourage guests to reuse towels. Check in was easy as an email is sent and you can check in online and add on valet parking. Staff at front desk were courteous but I wish they would review the hotel amenities so guests remember to use them. Valet staff were nice and retrieving our car was prompt. We did have breakfast and it was a buffet. The food was good and the staff were friendly and attentive. There are water fill stations in the hallways and a carafe and glasses in the rooms. This was very much appreciated. Highly recommend this hotel as it is close to many Toronto attractions and right beside Union Station.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 12 Mar 2024
Hello DinaMBS,

Thank you very much for your generous words, it truly made our day. Our round beds are truly one of a kind and there are not a lot of them in the city so I am glad you were able to experience it! Thank you very much for your feedback about the hooks in the bathroom and how we can improve our pre-check in experience, I will be sure to pass it along to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon !

$506
0.8 km from Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square
Room service
View more hotels in Toronto
1,614 results
All reviews union station cn tower signature suite rain shower nespresso machine rogers centre continental breakfast yogurt boutique hotel rooms are spacious valet parking great room entertainment district blue jays hockey hall of fame acc concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2024

We stayed 2 nights for the NHL All Star game and the Leafs game on the Monday. It was a birthday gift for our son and Le Germain did not disappoint. Always so accommodating and welcoming. The room was clean and a nice Birthday surprise was waiting for our son. From the front desk, valet, housekeeping to room service, everything was excellent. Will definitely return as we always do.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lingeswaren Rama Moorthy, Guest Services / Front Office at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2024

Hello daisyframe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am so thriled to hear that the NHL weekend was such a memorable experience for you and your son ! We love to make every stay as noteworth as possible, especially if you are celebrating a special occasion. Happy Birthday once again to your son and we hope to welcome you back soon !

Reviewed 25 February 2024

Fantastic location but rooms are very disappointing. Very funny to see "Care is in the details" as quote in the room and the ceiling in the bathroom is falling apart (picture enclosed) and the curtains don't fit over the window so it's incredibly bright in the room at night. Went to the gym and waited for 20 min because they only have 2 treadmills. Not the experience I've seen at other Le Germain hotels.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul de La Durantaye, General Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2024

Dear mikemJ1295XE,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your review here on TripAdvisor. I wanted to let you know that we are planning to begin changing the window treatment in the guest room later this year which should ensure better light blocking.

I am sorry to hear about the wait for equipment in the gym. We have similar amount of equipment to our sister properties which typically is sufficient but may have short waits on occasion.

I will follow up with housekeeping and maintenance to verify and address all rooms for the condition of the bathroom ceilings. If you could contact me directly at pdeladurantaye@gmerainhotels.com to share your last name or the room number you were in, this would help to follow-up on this specific issue.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we can welcome you back when your travels bring you back this way.

Paul de La Durantaye

Reviewed 27 December 2023 via mobile

We stayed here December 22 and 23 for a quick weekend getaway and were more than happy with our experience. I have stayed here many times and the hotel delivers each and every time with a great experience. Very clean hotel with a great staff that makes sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Toronto area.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lingeswaren Rama Moorthy, Guest Services / Front Office at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2023

Hello Dave,

Thank you very much for choosing us as your weekend getaway. We are so thrilled to have been able to provide you with such a memorable stay. Our team is truly our best strength and I am so glad that our guests are able to see the level of dedication they show each of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to spend more memorable weekends with us very soon !

Linges

Reviewed 10 December 2023

Probably one of the nicest places I’ve stayed at. Room was absolutely perfect. Comfy bed and great shower! Great staff!The location is awesome right in the downtown area next the rink and close to everything.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi JoshpW6670VK,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so thrilled to hear that you were thoroughly satisfied with your stay. Our location is definitely a top reason a lot of of guests pick us, but as you said, its the comfort and hospitality that keep our guests coming back.

We hope you welcome you back soon !

Reviewed 3 December 2023

I got the check-out time mistaken (I am autistic so I get confused easily at times; I also was not explained the proper check-out time and I do not often travel). When I went to my room following a meal at nearby elleven restaurant, I could not get inside. It was locked. I went to the front desk. The front desk was rude. I explained that I didn't know I had to check out, and they were not cordial to me even though I was extremely nice to them when I checked in and I did not understand why they soured on me. I also explained to them that I had things in my room worth far more than the $400 a night bill I was to pay them. I was not trying to not pay, I was just explaining what they were doing was stealing and also human trafficking since my room had my Passport in it and I needed my stuff to leave. How was I supposed to pay my bill if I couldn't get inside my room to get my credit card which was inside the safe? If staff were professional and at all nice, they would have reminded me while I was leaving not to be late for check out. They could have also spotted me when I went inside and told me to come to reception because they wanted to talk to me about something (remind me of my bill and check out; perhaps I was staying an additional day and they should bill it to my credit card? Why wasn't a late check-out fee automatically added to my bill and I was allowed access to my room again?). Never staying at this bad place again. I am used to getting poor service due to being autistic but I am always polite and pay in full what I am owed, I don't ask for discounts or special treatment.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Lingeswaren Rama Moorthy, Guest Services / Front Office at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2024

Hello P2071JKLkatherinek,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations during your stay with us. I would like to speak to you further about this interaction and look deeper into the situation. If you would be comfortable with sharing more info, please do give the hotel a call and ask to speak with me. I sure hope we get to speak soon and we get to welcome you back soon for a 5/5 stay soon.