4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$306
Hotels.comUS$306
PricelineUS$306
TravelocityUS$306
Trip.comUS$327
Official HotelUS$306
1,539 results
All reviews union station cn tower signature suite rogers centre leafs game continental breakfast yogurt boutique hotel would highly recommend this hotel entertainment district hockey hall of fame concierge concert downtown lcbo scotiabank earplugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Great location . Super close to ScotiaBank Centre, just down the street from the Skydome and just a hop skip and jump from Union Station. So close to everything we needed.
Rooms were very clean . Lots of room. Bathroom was huge and very modern.
Front desk staff was very professional and accomodating.
Would definately recommend and stay at Le Germain Maple Leaf Square again when in Toronto.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 11 August 2021

A funky Montreal vibe hotel. The rooms are spacious, beds very comfortable, and significant floor space given to the luxurious bathroom. However, the bath/shower fixtures are wanting. No indicator for hot/cold water which led to a lot of experimentation ( like everyone else - loose fixtures) and the water was not hot enough either. The water flow control fixture was also interesting as you had to subtly adjust the lever to get water to flow 3 ways - in the tub, shower or handshower. (see picture). Also there were no towel racks - we had to place all used towels on the bathrobe hanger (see picture).

Another annoyance was the lack of a sit down venue for breakfast - could be a buffett! I know its covid time but you could do better, especially given the amazing food standard of their Quebec hotels! There are many who enjoy a Quebec Quality breakfast!!! My wife and daughter are vegan and the hotel had nothing to offer - not even toast with margarine! I simply don't understand how the hotel could be satisfied that their customers might have to leave the hotel to have a decent breakfast - especially since they are a Quebec hotel chain! Furthermore, the Nespresso coffee is not great either. So disappointing in the heart of Toronto.

The manager should call the Charlevoix Hotel for advice or Mark McEwan! I hope my next visit will be much better!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021

My favourite hotel I’ve stayed in to date in Toronto. Pet friendly which was a life saver. Staff was very accommodating to my multiple requests and super friendly. Modern rooms with great attention to detail! One of the few hotels in Toronto that have the option for a balcony.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank grcenflbe
Paul de La Durantaye, General Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear grcenflbe,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to read how much you (and your dog!) enjoyed everything and that our team was able to accommodate your requests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

Last month tried the dinner at Le Germain hotel of Mercer street, I was fun . So yesterday tried other place ( Toronto maple leaf square) .

Let me compare and rates :
View : maple leaf square 1, Mercer St. 2
Both places could see CN tower in the room but maple leaf square is better.

Room size : maple leaf square 1, Mercer st. 2
The room of Maple leaf square place is bigger

Shower place : Merce St. much better , it’s
number 1, no number 2 this time

Hotel Lobby : Mercer St. place is number 1 no number 2 this time

Dinner:
Maple leaf square No. 1
Anyway the food in both places is delicious but I prefer maple leaf square place , especially kimchi fried, torched tuna rice bowl and mini burgers three ways, chicken wings , spaghetti are delicious too.

I was enjoying the way eating in the room that’s a new experience. Who knows perhaps in the best future when everything recovers, hotel room dining is also a trend.

Thank you very much .

Rating: 5 stars for two places ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank 20,130,124

Dear 20130124,

Thanks for the great review! Happy to see that you enjoy both our downtown properties!

We look forward to welcoming you back to either property soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2020

BEST HOTEL TO STAY AT DURING AND POST COVID HANDS DOWN!! THE STAFF ARE SO AWESOME AND FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS AND THE ROOMS AND HOTEL ITSELF IS SO IMMACULATE AND WELL KEPT AND VERY CONTEMPORARY. MR MOORTY DEFINITELY DESERVES ALL CREDIT AND A RAISE DUE TO HIS EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A SMILE AS WELL AS MR NICHOLAS LAZAROU.

CONVENIENT LOCATION IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN WITH EASE OF WALK ABILITY TO RESTAURANTS AND CITES AROUND THE CITY (CN TOWER, RIPLEYS, ETC). I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE LOOKING TO GET AWAY FOR A LUXURIOUS ONE NIGHT STAY OR FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. A HIDDEN GEM IN TERMS OF A BOUTIQUE HOTEL.

My wife and I were looking to get away for a night and we decided on downtown Toronto since we didn't really feel safe leaving the city. Le Germain Maple Leaf Square came up as one of the highest rated hotels in the city but at half the cost of the other high end hotels in the city! After reading the reviews about the staff and luxurious rooms and size, I decided to book the hotel for a one night stay. I was very pleased to find out that that we were able to cancel the room until the day of (just in case something came up or the weather was not great).

Mr. Lingeswaren Rama Moorthy, the Guest Services Manager, deserves big time credit!!! Not only did he answer my 100 e-mails that I sent him, but he did so in a professional and kind and helpful manner. He was so pleasant to talk to and get to know and he answered everything with regards to food options, parking, late checkout, room upgrades, etc. He was amazing!! Like seriously, when I arrived at the hotel it was in a tight spot and he was able to get us a parking pass so quickly! He also made sure we got a room on the highest floor possible and the hotel wrote a nice and sweet note for our anniversary. My wife was so appreciative. They also got a last minute microwave in our room which was greatly appreciated!

Even though we were only there for a night my wife and I absolutely loved our stay there and we felt completely safe the whole time! The hotel was very empty and quiet (we never saw anyone else in the elevators or on our floor for that matter) and the rooms were tidy and well kept and sanitized thoroughly (no cleaning person ever entered our room during our stay, and no one had previously stayed in the room as well, big plus!).

Zainura was equally as awesome! She printed our directions for a Thai restaurant we were looking to go to and she even brought up our takeout order with plates and extra cutlery! It's this level or service and quality that makes Le Germain stand out from the other bigger hotels. It definitely had a personal and family feel to it and the staff were so helpful and accommodating the whole time.

As mentioned before, the rooms were of excellent size and very contemporary with a rainhead shower that can easily fit 2 and a comfortable king bed that my wife and I slept on very comfortable. The flat screen Samsung tv was a nice bonus as well as having a closed off bathroom section. For the price you are paying, you are definitely getting your money's worth with regards to the room features, space and quality.

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice, comfortable and more important safe overnight stay with their loved ones, kids or pets! I would not hesitate to go back again with my wife again due mainly to the great customer service, quality, and convenient location right in the heart of downtown.

Room tip: Ask for the 8th floor, facing the CN tower:)
Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank 4vijayt
Paul de La Durantaye, General Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear 4vijayt,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed everything and greatly appreciate your recognition of the individual team members. We continue to work very hard to provide a safe and secure environment where all our guests can enjoy their stay in all comfort.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.