Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$313
Hotels.comUS$313
PricelineUS$313
Official HotelUS$313
eDreamsUS$313
TravelocityUS$313
1,543 results
All reviews union station cn tower signature suite rogers centre leafs game continental breakfast yogurt boutique hotel would highly recommend this hotel entertainment district hockey hall of fame concierge concert downtown lcbo scotiabank earplugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2021

Last month tried the dinner at Le Germain hotel of Mercer street, I was fun . So yesterday tried other place ( Toronto maple leaf square) .

Let me compare and rates :
View : maple leaf square 1, Mercer St. 2
Both places could see CN tower in the room but maple leaf square is better.

Room size : maple leaf square 1, Mercer st. 2
The room of Maple leaf square place is bigger

Shower place : Merce St. much better , it’s
number 1, no number 2 this time

Hotel Lobby : Mercer St. place is number 1 no number 2 this time

Dinner:
Maple leaf square No. 1
Anyway the food in both places is delicious but I prefer maple leaf square place , especially kimchi fried, torched tuna rice bowl and mini burgers three ways, chicken wings , spaghetti are delicious too.

I was enjoying the way eating in the room that’s a new experience. Who knows perhaps in the best future when everything recovers, hotel room dining is also a trend.

Thank you very much .

Rating: 5 stars for two places ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank 20,130,124
Paul de La Durantaye, General Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear 20130124,

Thanks for the great review! Happy to see that you enjoy both our downtown properties!

We look forward to welcoming you back to either property soon.

Paul de La Durantaye

Reviewed 4 September 2020

BEST HOTEL TO STAY AT DURING AND POST COVID HANDS DOWN!! THE STAFF ARE SO AWESOME AND FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS AND THE ROOMS AND HOTEL ITSELF IS SO IMMACULATE AND WELL KEPT AND VERY CONTEMPORARY. MR MOORTY DEFINITELY DESERVES ALL CREDIT AND A RAISE DUE TO HIS EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A SMILE AS WELL AS MR NICHOLAS LAZAROU.

CONVENIENT LOCATION IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN WITH EASE OF WALK ABILITY TO RESTAURANTS AND CITES AROUND THE CITY (CN TOWER, RIPLEYS, ETC). I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE LOOKING TO GET AWAY FOR A LUXURIOUS ONE NIGHT STAY OR FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. A HIDDEN GEM IN TERMS OF A BOUTIQUE HOTEL.

My wife and I were looking to get away for a night and we decided on downtown Toronto since we didn't really feel safe leaving the city. Le Germain Maple Leaf Square came up as one of the highest rated hotels in the city but at half the cost of the other high end hotels in the city! After reading the reviews about the staff and luxurious rooms and size, I decided to book the hotel for a one night stay. I was very pleased to find out that that we were able to cancel the room until the day of (just in case something came up or the weather was not great).

Mr. Lingeswaren Rama Moorthy, the Guest Services Manager, deserves big time credit!!! Not only did he answer my 100 e-mails that I sent him, but he did so in a professional and kind and helpful manner. He was so pleasant to talk to and get to know and he answered everything with regards to food options, parking, late checkout, room upgrades, etc. He was amazing!! Like seriously, when I arrived at the hotel it was in a tight spot and he was able to get us a parking pass so quickly! He also made sure we got a room on the highest floor possible and the hotel wrote a nice and sweet note for our anniversary. My wife was so appreciative. They also got a last minute microwave in our room which was greatly appreciated!

Even though we were only there for a night my wife and I absolutely loved our stay there and we felt completely safe the whole time! The hotel was very empty and quiet (we never saw anyone else in the elevators or on our floor for that matter) and the rooms were tidy and well kept and sanitized thoroughly (no cleaning person ever entered our room during our stay, and no one had previously stayed in the room as well, big plus!).

Zainura was equally as awesome! She printed our directions for a Thai restaurant we were looking to go to and she even brought up our takeout order with plates and extra cutlery! It's this level or service and quality that makes Le Germain stand out from the other bigger hotels. It definitely had a personal and family feel to it and the staff were so helpful and accommodating the whole time.

As mentioned before, the rooms were of excellent size and very contemporary with a rainhead shower that can easily fit 2 and a comfortable king bed that my wife and I slept on very comfortable. The flat screen Samsung tv was a nice bonus as well as having a closed off bathroom section. For the price you are paying, you are definitely getting your money's worth with regards to the room features, space and quality.

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice, comfortable and more important safe overnight stay with their loved ones, kids or pets! I would not hesitate to go back again with my wife again due mainly to the great customer service, quality, and convenient location right in the heart of downtown.

Room tip: Ask for the 8th floor, facing the CN tower:)
Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank 4vijayt
Paul de La Durantaye, General Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear 4vijayt,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed everything and greatly appreciate your recognition of the individual team members. We continue to work very hard to provide a safe and secure environment where all our guests can enjoy their stay in all comfort.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Paul de La Durantaye

Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and modern with a great location in the new entertainment district and beside the train station surrounded by lots of restaurants and cafes. The rooms are so huge with literally everything you might need. A walking closet, a working desk with a lovely view of Toronto, an iron and iron table hidden in the wall which pops up ready to use, a huge bathroom with amazing shower, two sinks, all types of toiletries, slippers, bathrobe, full mini bar, coffee maker, usb charger, wireless speakers and the most important part was the most comfortable bed.... I really loved the unique idea in the corridors where they place fresh apples on the wall beside the elevator on small shelves which looked amazing .
The hotel has a free business center, a lovely breakfast, a valet service and the best friendly staff.
Will definitely stay there again and very much recommend it for everyone.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mohammademad
Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

Check in at front desk was quick and very friendly. I’ve stayed at the property a few times over the years. The service is definitely improving and it is a very clean hotel property overall. Centrally located to the transit hub and dwtn Toronto.

The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. The bath room unfortunately had a bath tub and not a stand in shower (which was guaranteed on the reservation) so this left me with some discomfort with showering due to a knee injury and having to get into the tub. I confirmed at check in it wouldn’t be a tub - he confirmed. I’ve stayed before with a stand up shower. However, it still was. When I called down they stated the hotel was fully occupied and they couldn’t assist without charging an additional upgrade charge regardless of the hotels.com room category chosen. That was the only real negative aspect of this stay. Booking something, saying something, then getting something else with the option of getting what promised ONLY with an extra charge isn’t a great feeling.

The bed is comfortable, clean crisp white linens and very soft pillows. The towels are fresh and still great quality. They have Molten brown products which are same I personally use at home -in the hotel bath amenities which I always love as it feels like home away from home when I need to stay for work or leisure at their hotel.

The front desk team on check out was not as professional as the night check in team. They wouldn’t address me by name but would state “ sure man “ as the way to address / speak to me. I felt that was a little off putting.

Overall, a great hotel for rest and relaxation. I would come back again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank CanJAD
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Excellent Location close to many restaurant as well as the Arena

Very comfortable accommodations with a very convenient indoor walk to the Arena as well as real sports.

The rooms are really nice we enjoyed a birthday celebration and the staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable during your stay.

Will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank douglasmO3296QS