Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Sciecne really can be fun

I havn't been here in years ( since i was maybe 8 i'm 30 now ) so i wasn't really sure what to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MichaMarieRose
Niagara Falls, New York
Science is Fun!

I come here with my young kids when I can (as a teacher, there are days when the Science Centre is... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$15.70
from US$47.80
from US$137.40
1,639 results
All reviews human body imax movie all ages hands on activities great for kids older kids interactive exhibits march break year olds school groups rainy day lots of fun whole family rainforest omnimax membership scientists
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Best science center I’ve been too. My kids loved it!! There are 6 levels with a number of different topics/focuses. Sooooo much to do. You definitely need more than 3hrs to view/do everything. Under 2hrs for us wasn’t enough time. We came from the States to visit so unfortunately that was our only visit opportunity. I was really really pleased with all the hands on things to do, the layout and informative type of things they had. Kids 1 year to at least 10 yrs old would enjoy. DEFINITELY TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS AWESOME CENTER!!!! 10 out of 10!

2  Thank Sky R
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

There is loads to do at the science centre. It's a pretty big place and if you're not really into science this place will change your mind. There are tonnes of very knowledgeable staff around to answer all your questions. They also have a cafeteria with plenty of food options. This is a great place for young and older kids.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I grew up going to this science center. It was a must do 20+ years later when I visited with my own kids. They loved it and we had to pull them away from each room/section. We started at the kids and planetarium level then worked our back to the entrance. We went on Good Friday so it was quite busy! We would have stayed longer if it wasn't so crowded.

Make sure to show your AAA/CAA for discounts. Made it quite affordable (with US exchange rate).

We will definitely be back and highly recommend it :)

1  Thank michellef16
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to numerous science-based centres in the UK over the past ten years or so, but this has to be the best one we’ve ever spent time at. There was plenty to capture our six-year-olds imagination as well as our 12-year-old. Also, for the adults, there was ample innovative displays, varying from hands-on, to read aloud, to the immersive cinema. Our only complaint was that there was too much to take in for just one day! The cafe was good too with plenty of choice of hot food and cold, and reasonably priced too.

1  Thank T H
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This is a pre school play centre nothing more. Do not expect to see any science, it is absolutely NOT any sort of museum.

A complete waste of time even if it were free.

3  Thank Alan P