Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Catie M
Chatham, Canada

A pleasant experience

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Jul 2021via mobile
We stayed in this hotel for four nights while I was in Toronto having surgery. Because I was on a liquid diet I was only able to eat broth at that the time. The only real issue I had with the hotel was that there were no microwaves in the room I had to take my food down to the lobby and heat it up. The rooms were very clean however there was a bit of a musty odour but that may be because it hasn't been used much during the pandemic. The staff were excellent and accommodating. They put us on the lowest level possible so I would be close to the elevator in case I had an emergency. We also received complimentary parking. Unfortunately pool and fitness are and Bistro were not open during to the pandemic. Overall we were pleased. Location is perfect.
Date of stay: July 2021
Room Tip: Parking is in an underground garage.
$575
    $171
16.4 km from Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown
View more hotels in Toronto
1,038 results
All reviews yonge street north tower valet parking eaton centre toronto downtown minute walk would stay here again clean hotel hotel is located subway station sofa bed location is great spacious rooms mini fridge cleaning staff coffee maker lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021

Professional and friendly service. Excellent COVID precautions in place. Our room was super clean.
All meals included in the package. Limited choice but both the vegetarian and meat meals were really tasty!
Very prompt delivery of additional shampoos, coffee etc
Large car park, pretty deserted made for a good walking/fresh air break
Clear guidance from staff to ensure everyone stayed safe.
Quiet room, no construction works going on as mentioned at other venues
Highly recommended

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank gail25
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

This hotel was okay to stay at was in need of a good clean and some repairs in the room we had stayed at. For the price next time I will stay in a different location. That being said the staff were fantastic we had an unfortunate experience in there parking garage but was handled well and the staff were really fantastic.

Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank Passportsurfers2
Lewis Bold Wark, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

Dear Passportsurfers,

While I was glad to read that the level of service was good, I am sorry that the rest of the stay was not to the same level. I have reached out to you directly to discuss further and I can be reached at lewis.boldwark@marriott.com.

Lewis

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

Friendly staff, great location and solid Covid Safety procedures in place. The team at Courtyard Marriott Toronto made me feel welcome and safe.... this was important as it was my first hotel stay since Covid started.

Will definitely be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank YVRCDA
Reviewed 21 February 2021

I've stayed at this Courtyard by Marriott before and have always had a good stay. This was my first hotel experience in Covid times. Lewis at the front desk did an awesome job of looking after us. Valet parking was not available, but we could self park in the underground valet parking area, and our room key got us in and out of the garage. Things like an ice bucket or coffee maker were not provided in the room, but they were available if you needed them; you just had to ask the front desk. Great location at Yonge and College/Carlton, very close to the College subway station.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank nickelcitygirl
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

My daughter had surgery at sick kids hospital yesterday, and since it was morning surgery, it made sense to stay in the city Thursday night. This hotel was cheaper than my first choice by a significant amount, so we took a chance and chose here instead. I informed front desk staff of our reason for staying, and asked about a day rate for the following day, so that my wife or I had somewhere to hang out as the hospital only allows one parent in during Covid. The staff were very understanding, and although I was willing to pay a fee to keep the room for the day, the extension was given complimentary. It came in very handy as she was not discharged until 6:30pm.

The only hiccup being a possible disconnect between the front desk and the cleaning staff, resulting in the room being cleaned after I left to go switch out with my wife at the hospital. I had brought our stuff to the car so She did not have to, leaving the room appear vacant. She returned to the room to find it being cleaned for reuse. A quick friendly discussion and all was well again, and she relaxed for another hour before we finally left the hotel.

The compassion and understanding of the staff was much appreciated on a tough day.

Thank you very much!