Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
TravelTif410
Baltimore, Maryland

Professional Staff, Convenient Location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2024via mobile
We enjoyed a nice getaway at the Marriott Toronto Downtown. The hotel is modern and conveniently-located—-a short walking distance to shopping and restaurants.

The rooms are spacious and clean and the staff are friendly. Andriene in the restaurant is lovely, and greeted us with warmth each morning. Constance, one of the managers, is wonderful. When we presented her with a mix-up regarding the Lounge, Constance quickly and professionally addressed it, coming up with a solution that made us feel valued and understood.

We will return because of the comfortable rooms, convenient location, and excellent customer service from Constance, Andriene, and the rest of the team. Thank you!
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 12 Apr 2024
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, TravelTif410! We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be very clean with friendly and helpful staff. We appreciate your kind words about Constance and Andriene who ensured your stay was a memorable experience. If your travels bring you back our way, we would be thrilled to welcome you again and provide you with another positive and comfortable stay.
$636
    $585
    $488
1.8 km from Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre
Pool
 Entrance to our newly renovated hotel.
$196
    $595
3.4 km from Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre
View more hotels in Toronto
1,963 results
All reviews eaton centre trinity square great location the concierge lounge city hall breakfast buffet is self parking yonge street downtown lobby arias subway conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2024 via mobile

This is a perfect downtown hotel for those who love to shop. You can walk out the side door and be literally steps away from the Eaton Center. You can leave your coat in your room and go shopping no matter what the weather is outside. Rooms are well appointed, staff very friendly and they have an excellent restaurant with a wonderful breakfast buffet. The bathrooms in the lobby are quite amazing so I had to include a couple of pictures. Close to the theatre district, arenas and all that you would want to do on a trip to Toronto.

Room tip: A very healthy walk to Union if you took the UP train from the airport. Maybe a taxi would be a good idea depending on the outside weather.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sam Yang, Owner at Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2024

Dear frank m,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent visit.

If you're in the area again and need accommodations, please let us know - we would love to be your choice for your next stay.

With regards
Sam Yang
Director of Operations
Email: sam.yang@marriott.com
Cell: 437 232 5839

Reviewed 14 March 2024

Wonderful customer service, everyone was so polite! Hotel smelled very nice. Room was cozy, and well kept. Room service was lovely, house keeping was good. Location is perfect, being right next to Eaton Center. Literally in the heart of Toronto. Will return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sam Yang, Owner at Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, zacharygA4103KR! We're delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be very clean with a friendly and helpful staff.

It is music to my ears to learn you enjoyed the elegant room and convinence location of our property, additionally, we appreciate your kind words about the Housekeeping and Room Service staff who ensured your stay was pleasant.

If your travels bring you back our way, we'd be thrilled to welcome you again and provide you with another positive and comfortable stay.

Reviewed 10 March 2024 via mobile

I had two nights in corner Suite 1620 - bright, spacious and lovely, with what was an adjoining room repurposed into a living room and kitchenette. Perpendicular windows, so two different views – to the church and across to Nate Phillips Square. Love the layout with the double-wide bedroom doors. Furnishings and decor were typical of this brand, and the bed was sumptuous, as always. Ample storage space and electrical outlets. The room was quiet, even though it was adjacent to the elevators – and I am a light sleeper.

The bathroom counter and shelves had good space for toiletries, and the shower stall looked fresh and attractive, with shampoo, conditioner, and bath gel containers fixed to the wall. That’s good conservation. The basin, however, had an individual soap and a tiny container of lotion. I would have preferred to see refillable soap and lotion pumps. This suite did not have a bathtub, nor did it have any sort of make-up mirror.

As a platinum elite member (which was consistently acknowledged), I was warmly welcomed by Constance Chegovo, who left a note with snacks in my room. Charles, on reception when I arrived at 2am, was lovely – lighthearted, helpful, with a sense of humor. I was also offered a little bag of snacks and a beverage at reception. That was an unexpected and welcome touch.

Twice, the key card did not work in the elevator, so a trudge with suitcases back to reception at 2am. A minor quibble.

Despite the hard jobs they have, the housekeeping staff always greeted me with a smile.

The indoor pool and gym were bright and well enough equipped - and not used much during my stay.

A highlight was the lobby floor lounge for elite members, because of the exceptional service. While the room itself was a somewhat old, dark and windowless space, it was stocked with coffee, snacks, beverages, and an honour bar available all day until 10 PM. It also served continental fare for breakfast (including gorgeous pastries), but a larger buffet in the lobby restaurant just outside the lounge was also available. It offered a variety of beautifully prepared breakfast items, including a fantastic omelet station. The personal attention from Anna and a young, dark-haired woman with glasses (I have forgotten her name) was extraordinary. I have never experienced service like that in any hotel, anywhere.

Usually I stay at the Sheraton two blocks away when in Toronto, but tried the Marriott for a change of scenery and because I lucked out on a good rate. The rooms at both are very similar but the Sheraton is a much larger hotel – suitable for conferences and the like. It has a social buzz and a splendid club floor lounge on the 42nd (?) floor, with stunning views of the cityscape. While I actually prefer the small size and feel of the Marriott, it usually comes at much higher rates, so regrettably I won’t be returning anytime soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ingle

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic experience with us, Ingle!! We're thrilled to hear that you found our hotel to be one of your favoriate in Toronto and that our service exceeded your expectations.

Constance, our Director of Rooms, is known for her bespoke attention to detail and handson leadership. I am so glad to hear you felt being welcomed to our property and her team did an amazing job looking after you from an arrival stand point. Ana and Alexia are truly amazing, and we're delighted to hear that they both made such a positive impact on your stay in the elite club lounge. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to each person and the rest of our team.

We deeply regret to hear about the challenges you encountered about the mobile key. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. We will revisit the process and take necessary steps to address the issue. I also want to thank you for the suggestions about the bathroom amenities. I will share your feedback with related departments on property as well as above property. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Once again, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for a much-improved stay.

Reviewed 29 February 2024

It's been such an enjoyable 5 days here..A very well located Marriott with simply outstanding Service..Everyone I mean Everyone is so courteous, helpful and welcoming.The food is great The rooms are very clean and comfortable..In the Lounge all I can say is Wow!!.So nice and the associates are top class!

Room tip: Great Location
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sam Yang, Owner at Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic experience with us, carrj2021!
We're thrilled to hear that you found our service exceeded your expectations.
We can't wait to welcome you back for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 28 February 2024

The staff at the Marriott were very helpful - beds were comfortable, and service was great EXCEPT for my subsequent efforts to have Bonvoy Points awarded and hotel bill sent to me. I stayed Feb 8th - Feb 12th 2024 and upon checkout I was asked if I wanted my hotel bill emailed to me. I said yes as long as my points were awarded and I checked my email address with the front desk - all was in order - however still no hotel bill and no points awarded. I also called the hotel from Thailand (my home country) requesting the bill - still nothing. I look forward to a response from the Marriott
J Alexander

Room tip: make sure you get your points awarded correctly when you check in
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sam Yang, Owner at Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2024

Dear jugsalex,

It sounds like you had a wonderful stay overall at Marriott Eaton Centre. I'm glad to hear that you found the beds comfortable and you enjoyed the service provided by our staff members. It is unfortunate to hear about the challenges you noticed about the folio and missing Marriott BonVoy Points. I will take the liberty to address your concerns with my team as well as make sure the points are uploaded correctly to your Marriott BonVoy account promptly for the missing stay.

I hope you find my resolution satisfactory. Should you like to discuss your concerns further, please email me at sam.yang@marriott.com

Finally, thank you for sharing your experience, we really appreciate your brand loyalty for being a Marriott BonVoy Member and look forward to welcoming you back on your future trips to Toronto! If there's anything specific you'd like us to note for your next stay, please let us know.

With warmest regards