Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lovealexia99
Toronto, Canada

AMAZING

Review of Hilton Toronto
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Jun 2021
I went here for my bday and it was the best bday I ever had. I got an amazing view of the CN tower. Also the rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I am definitely returning back to this hotel. Perfect staycation in Toronto
Date of stay: June 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this review
Responded 14 Jul 2021
Dear Trip Advisor Member ...
Thank you for the lovely review!
We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Andy Loges, General Manager
    $572
2.8 km from Hilton Toronto
View more hotels in Toronto
4,058 results
All reviews the executive lounge scenic elevator cn tower the indoor outdoor pool diamond member junior suite eaton centre city hall higher floor central location self parking business trip heart of downtown union station king bed tundra path
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Susana at the front desk was kind and knowledgeable about the area. The room was breathtaking with views of the CN Tower and the Shang-ri La and Delta Toronto as well as the lake. Fit and furnishings reminded me of a boutique hotel in Knightsbridge I stayed at just weeks ago. 2 nights was not enough. I have another business meeting as well as an appointment at Mt. Sinai Hospital in Toronto in the future and I am not going anywhere else :)

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank faizankCanada
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Dear Trip Advisor Member....
Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon!!
Andy Loges, General Manager

Reviewed 4 May 2021

I wish the night staff girl would be my girlfriend. I very much enjoyed her hospitality and the fact that she ensured my skip the dishes remained till I was able to pick it up. The door was horrifying though every time I tried getting into my room I’d be shocked and my finger would go numb for a bit.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank paquette9671
Reviewed 20 April 2021

Only negative was lack of food availability in the hotel for dinner. The room was clean and quiet and the location was perfect for walking where we needed to go. The valet service was awesome and he even delivered our bags to our car as we had checked out.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank susanh9652021
Reviewed 20 April 2021

My work has brought me to Toronto a few times since November 2020. I've stayed at several downtown hotels, and there's no doubt that the Hilton Toronto has been the best!
From the valet parking to the check-in, everyone went beyond the call of duty to make me feel comfortable, cared for and safe.
The rooms I stayed in were all very well appointed, clean and quiet.
My only disappointment was that the Starbucks in the building closed, but that had nothing to do with the hotel, and a friendly person at the front desk directed me to a nearby location.
If you're seeking a stylish experience at a very reasonable rate, this is for you.
When I enquired about returning with my family for a biking adventure around Toronto, I was graciously told that the hotel could store our bikes for us. I don't know if they can offer that all the time, or is a function of the reduced capacity; nevertheless my request was handled perfectly!
Impressive!

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Keith T
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Providing safe and comfortable accommodations during the pandemic cannot be easy, but, The Hilton Toronto does. The seal in the door when you first arrive gives you a sense of security that everything has been done to assure your safety at a time when everyone is tense. The room is comfortable, large and the bed is amazing. If can’t e easy having to work with the public during a pandemic, but everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful. Thank you.

Date of stay: April 2021