Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
HarrisonFamilyAUS
Melbourne, Australia

Book it up for Toronto

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 May 2024via mobile
We stayed here for 4 nights in April 2024 and it was great for us.
Our room/suite had 3 distinct areas - the bedroom, the bathroom and a sitting/dining area. So good to have a couch and decent chairs to sit on. We had a fridge, microwave, and a sink too.

The decor and furniture in the hotel are a bit dated, but we still recommend staying here. It’s obviously popular with sports fans who visit Toronto for games. When the locals like a place, it’s a good sign.

The hotel is in a good location. You can walk there (with luggage) from Union Station. It’s also close to several of the streetcar lines, and the subway. The Queen subway stop is the closest one to enter, but beware when getting off because the station exits are all over the place!

On the same block as the hotel there’s a drugstore, and Rabba (a 24 hour convenience store). Very handy.

The hotel offers free coffee and muffins between 7am and 9am, and there is a guest laundry ($1 coins required).
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 3 May 2024
Dear HarrisonFamilyAUS,

Thank you for your great review. I'm glad you had a great stay with us at the Cambridge Suites Toronto. I'm happy that you enjoyed our large suites and ideal location. Thank you for the recommendation of our property and we hope to see you again next time you return to the city.
    $501
    $194
17.1 km from Cambridge Suites Toronto
View more hotels in Toronto
2,214 results
All reviews eaton centre living room wet bar top floor deluxe suite front desk staff lawrence market spacious rooms bit dated cn tower mini fridge location is excellent union station downtown sink elevator path
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2024

My children and I regularly stay here for hospital trips because of the convenience the space provides when travelling with teens. However, this time we were happy to stay here for visiting with family who was also staying at this hotel.
As always, we find the stay to be comfortable and exceptionally clean, and staff to be so kind and helpful with whatever we needed, even when my daughter took too much joy in calling the front desk for things.
As someone with a mobility impairment I am extremely grateful for the accommodations and assistance that are always provided with no stress that makes independence a little easier.
The hotel is situated close to convenience stores and restaurants but still relatively quiet for downtown Toronto.
Many thanks to Tony who was helpful with an unexpected situation prior to my check in :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Tony H, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2024

Dear L4477Alcrystalt,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad you always enjoy your stay with us at the Cambridge Suites Toronto. I'm happy I was able to help you with your unexpected situation and glad to hear your stay is always great. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we hope to see you again soon next time you return to the city.

Reviewed 30 April 2024

We are very pleased by your team for the following reasons.

1. Great location. It is so closed to the Union Station that we could easily walk to and from and the weather had been kind to us during our stay.
2. The adjacent 24/7 grocery store and Rexall were greatly appreciated!
3. The room setting is cozy, comfortable and clean.
4. Friendly and helpful team members at the counter.
5. The gym and laundry facilities are great too.

Dear 519athenac,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the Cambridge Suites Toronto. Thank you for your kind words on our facilities and location. We hope to see you again next time you return to the city.

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Room is comfortable, hotel staff was friendly and helpful when needed. Bed was comfortable, and the hotel was overall quiet and well located.

I will be back soon, for future business travels, and will recommend this establishment to colleagues and friends.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alexandre C
Tony H, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2024

Dear N266FTalexandrec,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Cambridge Suites Toronto. We're happy the room was comfortable and our location was ideal for you. Thank you for the recommendation of our property to others. We look forward to seeing you again next time you return to the city.

Reviewed 6 April 2024

This is by far the best hotel experience I have had in Toronto. I stayed one night and truthfully ran into no issues. I had requested an early check in and they allowed it without any issues. The room was super clean and so was the rest of the hotel. The staff were super kind, responsive and willing to help. The hotel itself is extremely well situated and accessible through the Path network so although it was raining during our stay in Toronto, weren’t annoyed because we took the path network to walk to key places downtown. I even had a chance to use the gym and had it all to myself. It was clean and had all the essential equipments for a quick workout. This is now part of my top hotels in Toronto and I’m typically super hard to please or impress. However, this hotel is worth giving a shot!

Room tip: You can access the Path Network or the metro 1 pretty easily and quickly from the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tony H, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2024

Dear I5295JZvictoriaa,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm happy that this was your best experience you've had in Toronto and it was at the Cambridge Suites Toronto. I'm glad you enjoyed our staff was able to help you during your 1 night and you managed to utilize our facilities. Thank you for your praise and we hope to see you again next time you return to the city.

Reviewed 26 March 2024 via mobile

Fantastic spot! Very accommodating and friendly staff that arranged an early check-in for me and looked after my luggage until it was ready. The hotel is also in a perfect spot in the city with many attractions and food choices close by! I was thankful to also have the hotel desk offer to look after my luggage after check-out as I had a late flight, so it gave time to explore without the hassle! Thank you all so much!

Room tip: Check-in is a bit late (4pm) but take advantage of dropping your luggage off! The same applies for checking out if you want to explore!
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tony H, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2024

Dear Curtis D,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear you had a great stay with us at the Cambridge Suites Toronto. I'm glad our staff was accommodating for you and was able to assist your needs. We hope to see you again next time you return to the city!