Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
popstar1701
Rutherglen, United Kingdom

Could have been a 5

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 May 2024via mobile
There is lots to love about this hotel, but the rooms are lacking in some love…no usb outlets and they still have shower curtains! There’s also some oddball stuff. Nowhere in the bathroom to hang towels, the shower taps are terrible and there’s a lot of paintwork issues. Lighting is terrible. Having said all that, location is great, the views from the bar are amazing, although, on a game day I’m not sure how a resident would get the view if it’s packed…the staff are all super friendly, but yes, I’d stay again
Date of stay: May 2024
    $535
2.1 km from Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
View more hotels in Toronto
2,556 results
All reviews blue jays stadium view room baseball field train tracks watch the game cn tower jays game union station ripley's aquarium self parking hotel room an upgrade skydome rogers ballpark elevator valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2024

It was a truly awesome experience to stay at the Marriott and watch the Blue Jays play from our room.

We ate dinner and then breakfast downstairs at the bar and grill. The service, food and drinks were great.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2024

We had the chance to stay at the Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel this February. I am so glad we chose this hotel since its staff went above and beyond before and during our stay and only has great things to say. To disconnect and celebrate my spouse's birthday, we traveled to Toronto, which was a great experience.

Upon arrival, Kevin at the front desk was more than friendly and checked us in quickly to our room. We were generously upgraded to one of the skyboxes, where you could see the Rogers Centre Stadium, with a thoughtful gift provided by Oleg. The view is amazing, and I can only imagine what it would be when the new season comes up, and final touches are being made. With no noise whatsoever during the night, we were able to sleep peacefully. The 1200 sq. ft. suite with two floors is certainly worth it and quite spacious.

During our stay, we had the chance to visit the gym and pool/jacuzzi area. All the facilities here are modern, and the pool area is worth visiting, especially the jacuzzi/hot tub after a long walk in the city. Their lounge on the sixth floor is spacious and offers breakfast, and some appetizers during certain days of the week. The SportsNet bar/restaurant is worth visiting as well, since everyone was more than friendly, and they have great appetizers and drinks too.

I would recommend this hotel anytime. It is centrally located, and the level of service provided by all its team members is top-notch. Special thanks to Ryan for going above and beyond to assist in this special occasion, and we will definitely make sure to return back to Toronto and this great hotel.

Room tip: 1st Floor, Skybox Suite, Rogers Centre Stadium View
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank besca001
Reviewed 22 February 2024

I stayed at the Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel twice in 2023. Once for the Blue Jays home opener in April 2023 (one room) and once for a 2-game set vs the Nationals in late August 2023 (two rooms). Both of my stays were great. Beds were comfortable. The rooms had blackout blinds/curtains. The hotel was clean. The front desk staff was friendly. The restaurant (Sportsnet Grill) was good for meals and drinks. I did not go to the pool or the gym. There is a Starbucks in the lobby. The location of the hotel is very convenient. No issues to report. I recommend this hotel for family and friends.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2024

The rooms are less than desirable. Don’t stay in any rooms facing the Go Train tracks. Very annoying. Temporary parking will cost you $50.00 no accelerations
Chances of having no hot water for showering in the morning could be a problem 2 hour delay in plans.
Overall not very welcoming.
Personally I would never stay there again.
Oh and the pool was under construction.
Maybe do renovations after 10:00 pm

Room tip: Shop around there are many quality hotels in downtown Toronto
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ryan Soderberg, General Manager at Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2024

Good morning,
We truly apologize for the delay in response. Ensuring a comfortable stay for our guests is our priority and we we apologize that we fell short of the expectation in a few different areas. We hope to resolve this at the earliest possible. I am hoping we could connect.
My number is 416-341-5001.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for sharing the review. I am confused as our hotel is located in the finance district 1.6 km away from the Go Train Station and our pool opens at regular hours with no renovation. Your statement makes me wonder if the review was meant for another hotel in the area.
If you are available, I would appreciate it if I could speak to you directly so I can understand better about the complaints. My cell is 473 232 5839. Look forward to our conversations at your earliest convenience.

With regards

Sam Yang
Director of Operations
Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre
Email: sam.yang@marriott.com
Cell: 437 232 5839

Reviewed 3 January 2024 via mobile

First time here and we really enjoyed our stay.
About 10-15 mins walk from Union Station and virtually next door to CN Tower and several other tourist spots it’s a great base to explore the city.
Check-in was fast and the room was a good size. Could do with a few more tea/coffee/milk amenities. The pillows were far too soft for me but I suppose that’s a personal preference.
The pool and hot tub were nice, but the changing area is tiny.
The gym was good, usually quiet first thing in the morning.
Staff were very helpful and polite.
Breakfast, which we had pre-paid, was very good, however we were asked by the waitress to pay for our 6 year old one morning as the pre-payment only covered my wife and I, but the other two morning the staff said not to worry about paying for him.
After checking out we received our invoice via e-Mail which showed an extra payment for breakfast despite pre-paying. A quick call to the hotel sorted this but I would advise people to check their invoices.
Overall we enjoyed our stay, and would look to re-book due to its location.

Date of stay: December 2023