Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nicholas R
Mississauga, Canada

Staycation

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Mar 2021via mobile
I stay at the Royal York to get out of the house and have a different view. Everything was amazing the hotel took everything about what is going on seriously. Temperature checks when coming into the hotel. Sanitizing stations everywhere, and cleaning of everything daily and hourly. Sadly the restaurants and bars were closed but you could still get room service. I’d 100% stay here again
Date of stay: March 2021
    $159
17.0 km from Fairmont Royal York
View more hotels in Toronto
1,760 results
All reviews library bar union station gold floor cn tower beautiful hotel luxury room in room dining valet parking checking out hockey hall of fame reign clockwork lobby luggage canada arena scotiabank
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

I and my wife decided to stay at Fairmont Royalyork, toronto instead of oversea traveling for the celebration of 30th anniversary. I called to hotel whether they have something special for us. Ms.Jenny Vu of Guest service said she would prepare something. Wow!!! It was beyond expectations, upgraded room(Suite room) and nice decorations.....
Thank you for Jenny's efforts again.

Jung

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank junojung02
Reviewed 28 February 2021

My husband and I recently had the opportunity to stay for the weekend the Fairmont Royal York in Toronto. We were happily greeted and checked-in with all necessary safety procedures. Our suite was gorgeous and overlooks the south side of the city. Room service was timely and delicious. Bedding was the exact quality you would expect from a high end hotel. Bathroom was large and luxurious with a GREAT soaker tub. Will definitely be coming back again for a little weekend get away!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rbook20211
Reviewed 27 February 2021

I loved my stay - classy, exceptionally clean, amazing service, great food! Even during a pandemic the Royal York did not disappoint- top notch!!! Thank you to the team for making me feel safe and welcome - I will continue to come back amd recommend the Royal York to all who will listen =)

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
2  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 19 February 2021

I cannot use enough superlatives about the friendly, helpful, and extremely polite treatment we received at our recent stay. More than that the quality of the room and food was superlative. We stayed two nights for medical reasons and the hotel was the perfect walking distance to our destination. We were also extremely pleased with the level of COVID screening during a pandemic where variants are present.

We will return most definitely and highly recommend a stay here to other travellers.

2  Thank OMtraveller
Reviewed 16 February 2021

This hotel is by far one of the best I have been too. The staff were professional, kind and patient with me and my friends. Service was decent. Beds were comfortable and homey. The entire hotel is extremely beautiful. My friends and I loved it here too. We will be coming back again no doubt.

Trip type: Travelled with friends