Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
133audreyz
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey

Simply luxurious

Review of 1 Hotel Toronto
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
1 Hotel Toronto was just wonderful from the moment we arrived and were greeted outside to assist with our luggage. The staff at his hotel made you feel so welcome and their hospitality was second to none, from the guys at the door, to front desk, to housekeeping to bartender to hostess to waiter. The room was spotless and refreshed daily. I could go on and on about his hotel but a few things that make 1 Hotel(s) great is the wonderful smells and the plants outside, inside, and in the room, the comfortable bedding, the room layout that just optimized comfort, the storage space that was so clean I actually unpacked my clothes, which I never do in a hotel. If you want to stay in a luxurious hotel that yet has a completely unpretentious and causal feeling, you will love it here.
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 4 weeks ago
Hello 133audreyz,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am very happy to learn that you had a thoroughly enjoyable experience with us on your recent visit and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
$370
  • travelup.com
    $451
1.7 km from 1 Hotel Toronto
View more hotels in Toronto
All reviews zero waste front desk hotel team rooftop pool lobby bar rooms are beautiful in room dining the entire hotel every staff member luxury hotel amazing hotel comfortable stay 1hotel jonah melida 1kitchen staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2024 via mobile

Booked this hotel for my birthday. Amazing stay. Hotel is beautiful, cool and sustainable. Haven’t stayed in this part of the city before (our stays are usually more central) and it was a great area to explore. Had dinner at Casa Madera and it was delicious.
Angelo at the front desk sent up some fruit and chocolate for dipping. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anthony Campaniaris, General Manager at 1 Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello barjensing215,
Thanks for sharing you feedback with us! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had the opportunity to enjoy Casa Madera.
I hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 16 May 2024

Everything was amazing. This hotel really focuses on the little things. For example, there was a yoga mat in the room and after the turn down service there was a robe laid out on my bed and a personalized “Good evening” note on the nightstand. The staff are the friendliest I have ever seen. Add in the incredible ambiance of this quaint little gem and you have a near perfect stay. I couldn’t have been more delighted.

Room tip: The pool gets closed for the winter and opens later in May. Also in May 2024 there is serious construction on many neighbor properties.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello normd470,
Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback! I am so happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the level of personalized service the team offers our guests.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2024

Our stay at 1 Hotel Toronto was the best experience we could have asked for hands down. The good vibes from the lobby to on-sight restaurants, to room service, to the steam room in the gym. We stayed in the Skyline Suite, which felt spacious, homey, and so comfortable. It’s the little things that added up quickly for us along with the environment friendly theme. Turn down service nightly, scheduled room service, fresh robes, and even hand written good evening notes were also included . Huge thank you to Joseba and the hotel staff there, that made our visit to Canada an amazing experience. We felt the friendly welcome as soon as we stepped foot on the property. 10/10 recommend anyone and everyone!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello C885UTbrianw,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback and for your positive review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that the team was able to assist in making your stay a wonderful one.
We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2024 via mobile

I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for the
extraordinary experience my wife and I had during our recent stay at 1
Hotel Toronto. As someone who has worked in the hospitality industry
for many years, particularly at the Four Seasons, my expectations are
naturally set quite high when it comes to hotel accommodations. I must
say, however, that our time at 1 Hotel Toronto surpassed even the
loftiest of expectations.

From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with warmth and
professionalism by your exceptional staff, setting the tone for what
would be an unforgettable stay. I must commend Robin for his
outstanding service as a concierge. His attention to detail, proactive
assistance, and genuine care for our needs truly elevated our
experience.

Moreover, I cannot speak highly enough of Livia, who seemed to
effortlessly juggle multiple roles within the hotel. Her dedication to
ensuring that every aspect of our stay was impeccable did not go
unnoticed, and we are immensely grateful for her contributions.

The excellence we encountered at 1 Hotel Toronto has left an indelible
impression on us, to the point where we are now considering planning
future trips around the opportunity to stay at other 1 Hotels.

Furthermore, I must commend the hotel's gym facilities, which were
truly top-notch. As someone who prioritizes fitness, I was thoroughly
impressed by the quality and variety of equipment available, as well
as the overall cleanliness and ambiance of the space.

Of course, no mention of our stay would be complete without
acknowledging the culinary delights that awaited us at every turn.
From the sumptuous breakfast offerings to the delectable lunch and
dinner options, as well as the impeccable room service, every meal was
a culinary journey unto itself. The combination of delicious cuisine
and attentive service made each dining experience truly exceptional.

In conclusion, I want to extend my sincerest thanks to you and your
entire team at 1 Hotel Toronto for creating an environment where
hospitality is not just a profession but a true art form. Our time at
your establishment was nothing short of splendid and magnificent, and
we eagerly anticipate the opportunity to return in the future.

Warmest regards,

Olivier Louis

Room tip: Talk to the concierge, ours was extremely helpful in recommending restaurants, activities, and setting up reservations
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Olivier,
A sincere thanks for your in-depth and thoughtful feedback. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were ablet o experience all aspects of our urban sanctuary! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and for recognizing the team members who are committed to ensuring we continue to exceed all of our guests expectations!
I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2024

This hotel is amazing, goes above and beyond for a welcoming stay !

Spotless clean, kind staff, comfortable bed and pillows, very eco friendly.

Near many local restaurants, bars within walking distance for a great night life!

Definitely would recommend, 10000% coming back!

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello 979nicy,
Thanks so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!