Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Traveller NF
Toronto, Canada

Oh So Happy at Hotel X

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks agovia mobile
A modern resort in the core of downtown Toronto. Great for a business conference, wedding or luxury stay. I hosted a conference here. The hotel is surrounded by gorgeous unobstructed views of Toronto - the lakeshore, island, and even CN tower. The restaurants onsite are high end and delicious with excellent brunch at Roses, breathtaking views at Valerie and a cozy cafe X for coffees during the day. The banquet staff were incredible to work with for my business conference. The in house catering (by Food Dudes) was delicious and enjoyed by all and helped cater to a number of dietary restrictions. The rooms are also modern chic, with silky soft sheets and signature velvet blue couches. The onsite amenities, specifically the Gurlain spa, 10XTO fitness facilities (with indoor tennis courts) and rooftop pool with views of Toronto make this hotel one not to miss.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    $220
15.3 km from Hotel X Toronto By Library Hotel Collection
View more hotels in Toronto
1,573 results
All reviews rooftop pool ontario place tennis courts golf simulator screening room house car exhibition place bmo field lake ontario beautiful hotel art gallery nespresso machine corner suite luxury hotel downtown core fantastic stay floor to ceiling windows
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2024

This hotel is absolutely gorgeous! We had a positive experience since the moment we stepped foot into the lobby. Andray immediately greeted me and grabbed my three suitcases while I checked in at the front desk. The process was seamless and I was up in my room, settling in speedily. He made sure to explain the lights and setup so I could feel acclimated to my environment. When my parents arrived later in the evening, Andray once more efficiently helped get them settled in, as well. We are impressed by the service and kindness already, and look forward to celebrating our family event here this weekend in such an impressive hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2024

Comfortable, spacious rooms. Gorgeous views. In-house food and beverage options are just ok and the menus need updating. There is absolutely nothing to walk to in terms of nightlife, restaurants, bars, or stores. The guests at the hotel seem to be almost exclusively with conferences and weddings. So if you’re looking for a social scene this is not the place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 June 2024

The hotel was wonderful. It was very clean. The room was very nice and we had the corner room with views of the water. Service was great, and every one was very nice and helpful. We used the Tesla ride at times and the ride was prompt and very nice. Location was very good being close to Trillium Park. For the price, it was great value!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2024

OMG, this hotel experience far exceeded my expectations. My family of 4 stayed at the Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection for 4 nights in June 2024. Every element of the experience - front desk staff, concierge services, quality of the room & view, amenities, housekeeping, shuttle service, pool reservations, etc. was spectacular. This hotel experience restored my faith in the service industry, and I would absolutely recommend people to give this hotel a try if you're staying in Toronto.

Highlights:
- Front desk staff goes above and beyond. Francisco, in particular, became my best friend, and it was such a joy to speak with him whenever we had a question or request. He never seemed annoyed even though we had a lot of questions initially.
- The quality of the room was the best one could expect. And the views of downtown are breathtaking.
- The shuttle service was a game changer. The hotel provides shuttle service to anywhere with 5 km (you have to reserve the shuttle ahead of time), and since the hotel isn't smack in the middle of downtown, it really helped us get a head start on the day and bypass either a 30 minute walk or an Uber to get into town.

I could go on and on, but try it for yourself. I can't stop sharing about this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 June 2024

The bed sheets thread count is way to high. Never had a great sleep in this luxury hotel. Noise in the hall way and the room was ok, felt the furniture in the room was also gross. Paying over 500 bucks a night I expect better. City had loads of hotel so I will research better before
my next visit.