Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
nursevane
St. Catharines, Canada

Didn’t Want to Leave!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jul 2021
I booked a stay at Hotel X for my wife & I as a surprise. It was our first overnight away from our son since he was born 18 months ago so I wanted to ensure every detail was taken care of. I reached out to Hotel X via email & spoke with Joyce who booked our stay. I wanted to make sure our room had a soaker tub & a beautiful view of the Toronto skyline and they DELIVERED! Our room was beautiful, and the view was breathtaking. Hands down the best view in the city in my opinion. We booked the bed & breakfast package & the food was amazing! The French toast was to die for. We also ordered in room service for dinner the night before & it was great. They do not miss a step in preparing, plating & presenting these meals. We loved it. I also booked a picnic package & my wife loved it! Again, beautifully presented, elegant. We took it to Trillium Park to enjoy. The view from the rooftop pool deck was awesome. Again, probably the best in the city. The entire property is beautiful & well maintained. This will definitely be our new go to for short getaways to the city from now on. I’m already looking at booking in the early fall.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 18 Jul 2021
Dear nursevane,

Thank you for such a wonderful review.

We are ecstatic to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us earlier this month, not to mention the relaxing night off! Thank you also for highlighting our food offerings at the hotel, they are exactly as you described, elegant and delectable.

Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write us an amazing review, we look forward to welcoming you back.

$460
  • Official Website
    $514
4.2 km from Hotel X Toronto By Library Hotel Collection
Restaurant
 Entrance to our newly renovated hotel.
$196
    $626
Room service
View more hotels in Toronto
1,559 results
All reviews rooftop pool ontario place tennis courts golf simulator screening room house car exhibition place bmo field lake ontario beautiful hotel art gallery nespresso machine corner suite luxury hotel downtown core fantastic stay floor to ceiling windows
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Thank you Hotel X and Albert for taking care of every detail of our daughter’s sweet 16 birthday celebration. From the cake to balloons, dining and pool reservations we always felt pampered and looked after. Our room had a beautiful view of the CN Tower and the food was amazing. Will stay here in the future with just my husband next time!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shannon c
Fariyal Hasham, General Manager at Hotel X Toronto By Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Dear Adventure603961,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor, we truly appreciate you taking the time and writing us such a wonderful feedback.

We are excited to know that you had a memorable stay, not to mention a joyous sweet 16th birthday for your daughter, thank you for sharing this moment with us!

We absolutely look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2021

Had the greatest experience, the moment I got to the hotel driveway the valet team took really good care of me. Carlos at front desk was beyond amazing. From the beginning of my booking to the end of my stay, he was great help. Couldn't thank him enough, he definitely made the weekend a special one. Michelle at front desk ensured I was comfortable throughout my stay. All in total 10/10 experience. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a beautiful hotel to stay, with amazing amenities... this is the one! I will be back!

1  Thank sachea11

Dear sachea11,

Thank you for your review!

We are excited to see that our colleagues has left such an impression during your stay with us. Carlos and Michelle are truly amazing at what they do and consistently go above and beyond to make sure our guests have an excellent stay.

We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 17 June 2021

My fiancee and I booked Hotel X as soon as lockdown was being lifted and it was the best decision we could have made. As someone who travels to countless of resorts for business - Hotel X truly reminded me of a destination resort. It was such an amazing escape from the day to day. The food, service and amenities are incomparable to other hotels in the city. Yuna & Matt went out of their way to make sure our stay was nothing less than perfect. We booked the pool with ease and had a great time at the rooftop pool. We had dinner at The Grill (you have to try to the flatbread!). It was such a great way to feel some normalcy during the pandemic and Hotel X made sure we felt safe and everything was always cleaned and sanitized. Our room had an incredible view and the comfiest bed. We can't wait to return next month -this is definitely now our go to staycation spot!

Room tip: Floor 22 - close to the pool , great view
1  Thank liutina_tl

Dear liutina_tl,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

We are ecstatic to hear you had such a wonderful experience during your staycation. We continue to pride ourselves being an urban destination in Toronto and thank you for highlighting that. We will also share this feedback to Yuna and Matt who are assets to the hotel as you've experienced first hand.

We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 2 June 2021

Alberto, Helen, and Maryam are the absolute best! They made me feel so at home even though I was miles away from home. I could’ve not asked for more hospitality and kindness. Definitely can’t want to see them again!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Hapitheworldisyours6
Fariyal Hasham, General Manager at Hotel X Toronto By Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear Hapitheworldisyours6,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're ecstatic to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We will absolutely share this review with our team especially to those mentioned above as a token of gratitude for their continuous hard work and dedication for our hotel.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2021

We had just booked Hotel X after getting married for our mini honeymoon and we were truly blown away by the service & experience we had at Hotel X. I have stayed at multiple resorts, hotels around the world and I can say with conviction that this was the best hotel experience I've ever had. Each and every staff member who helped us with bookings, food, experience reservations were great in making us feel welcome & comfortable. Special shoutout to Maryam was the one who made this the best experience we've ever had. Knowing it was our honeymoon, she set up an amazing welcome surprise in the room with our pictures, she helped us throughout our stay with great suggestion on things to do in Toronto and she gave us a special tour on all the facilities at the hotel. We absolutely love this hotel and even though we were here during COVID and couldn't access most of the facilities, we are definitely coming back and staying here. Highly recommended for the views, the location in Toronto, the amazing luxurious rooms and most importantly an all around amazing stay experience. Thank you Hotel X

Room tip: Corner Suites are amazing, highly recommend the one bedroom suite, take the breakfast package
Date of stay: May 2021
10  Thank Ashwin R
Fariyal Hasham, General Manager at Hotel X Toronto By Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Dear Ashwin,

Congratulations on your wedding!

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful mini honeymoon with us to further enhance such a joyous celebration being your wedding.

Thank you for highlighting one of our team members, Maryam. Maryam is truly an asset to our team and she truly goes above and beyond our guests' expectations when she sees an opportunity to do so.

We thank you for such a refreshing review. We hope to host you again soon, and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness.