“Enjoyable condo, great location & mostly aimed...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Josh W
“Enjoyable condo, great location & mostly aimed for the young professional/student”
Reviewed 11 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Enjoyed our stay there and the Noel Suites staff was a pleasure to work with as we had to meet to explain parking as there is no parking at the ICE condominiums. Room was perfect for 1 or 2 people, had a separate bedroom with a little living room and galley kitchen. Honestly my only issues could be easily solved...the first being that the bathtub was ridiculously clogged and by the time you get done showering there is 4" of water in the tub. It also makes it extremely slick. Parking is going to cost you roughly $30/day so factor that into the cost as well as the infamous cleaning charge. Preference would be they just include the cleaning charge ($80) in the price of the rental as opposed to a fee at the end of the transaction. If you factor those two additional costs into the stay we were at about where some hotels were charging. The big save was really on any hotel/hospitality taxes incurred when you stay at hotels. Overall we saved about $100 but there is no room service, no onsite parking and other small amenities you get with a hotel stay. It wasn't a big deal to me but if those things are important to you then factor that into your decision.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Oct 2018
Hello Josh,
So glad to hear you enjoyed the unit and location.
We have alerted our maintenance team regarding the bathtub, and pleases so say it’s now fixed . We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused , however, we thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks again , and hopefully you callbus again on your next visit to Toronto
paulab282...
Toronto, Canada
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 24 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This rental was in the prime area of downtown Toronto and easy access to all of the major entertainment and restaurants. The arrangements for access to the building was very professional and the communication on my questions was excellent. The condo was exceptionally clean and we felt very safe and at home!! Great quality of towels, coffee, cream and a nice bottle of wine. If I were to critique one thing, there wasn't very much hot water when showering. That is why it was rated a 4.

truongang...
Markham, Canada
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 28 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Loved the condo and especially the hosts, Katelin and Heather! The hosts were always proactive and made my stay go very smoothly! Anytime I need a place to stay downtown I would definitely book again. The condo is perfect because it was right beside union station, the view was amazing, and all the amineties (towels, extra bedding, complimentary wine, coffee, wifi and etc) were provided. Thank you Katelin and Heather for making my stay amazing!

Stephen D
“Great Location in Downtown Toronto”
Reviewed 13 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The condo is about 3 football field lengths from the CN Tower/Aquarian/ Blue Jay Stadium, all of which are clustered together. The Rogers Center is close by [host of the tennis Rogers Cup and the site of a Taylor Swift concert the night we arrived]. Maple Leaf Plaza is literally across the street with a superior grocery store [Longo's] which also has outstanding prepared foods and a Starbucks inside it. Within a 15 minute walk is the St. Lawrence Market, reportedly rated by National Geographic as one of the best marketplaces with all sorts of fresh food and food vendors. 5 minutes south is the Harbor and Harbor Center with harbor cruises available. There are multiple eating establishments within a 5-10 minute walk.
The condo itself is a well-designed space with one bedroom, a fully furnished kitchen and tub/shower which works well with good water pressure. The building has an excellent indoor pool with hot tub, steam room, and dry sauna. The gym is large and one of the best equipped I have seen in a condo building. Parking is in a parking garage beneath the Maple Leaf Plaza across the street.
We enjoyed the property and location. We will stay there again on our next visit to Toronto.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
shgach
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Condo Suite Ever”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent, professional, and understanding staff matched with superb accommodations!

Travel hiccups got me there well over two hours late to collect the keys only to realize that I'd lost or misplaced my primary card.

The customer service rep was very understanding and patient as she calmed me down with her empathy, advice and words of encouragement which helped me focus and I was able to move some funds around and she accepted my payment across a couple other cards I had.

In my haste at booking, what I thought was a room, I clearly missed the additional cleaning fee that's a per stay charge, but, the size, beauty, ambience, and quality of the CONDO SUITE (not a room), provided the perfect reward and comfort, after a long harrowing day of botched travel and was well worth every penny.

Due to my enviable location all pre-planned activities with were rerouted to me and I must say the Condo did not disappoint!

Even the in unit, full washer dryer set worked perfectly and the kitchen, OMG! It's a full kitchen. I was able to entertain my six friends, prepare meals, and with the layout and size of this Condo unit we weren't bumping into each other. Those that utilized the pullout sofa bed had zero complaints about it's level of comfort!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, between the customer service, (Lina you're the best), and the room, (thank you Noel Suites), my holiday stay was perfect, par excellence, il meglio del meglio!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing