1,705 results
All reviews peter street entertainment district cn tower great location rogers centre valet parking walking distance second city king st front desk staff minute walk pool and hot tub toronto downtown blue jays clean hotel queen street the room was nice
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Very nice room, with very good beds. The location downtown is close to everything, subway and convenience. Courteous staff. The breakfast was fair, however the coffee was some horrible blend of Starbucks - my suggestion is to switch it, and sooner the better

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Kimarley S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Great_Oren,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown.

I am pleased to read that our staff and convenient location were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. Our coffee selection is quite popular, but I do recognize taste in coffee is a delicate matter. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, endorsement, and look forward to your return in future.

Regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Clean, central and courteous. Parking is not an issue either ( with a valet no less)...breakfast included so super convenient.

So this hotel has the " 4C's"

Price varies so be cognizant of the time of year....

So, it has the "5C's"

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Kimarley S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Rangerrick2015,

I am glad to read we hit all the essential "C's" for you, therefore, resulting in you having an enjoyable stay.

We look forward to having you back.

All the best.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I selected this property because I am a Hilton Diamond member, and I stay in various Hilton properties 4-5 times per month. The location is convenient, but I thought the overall level of service was poor. I was denied a relatively simple room change, because I was told my corporate rate was too low, and in the end was actually placed in a room different than the room I originally booked. I am traveling to Toronto 4-5 times per year now, so I plan to try a different Hilton property for my next visit.

Also - they are marketing mattresses that can be adjusted by the guest, which is a great concept, but the knob on my particular mattress was broken, making it useless (and therefore uncomfortable).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Jamesville_Dad,

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you were not happy with your room assignment during your recent trip. We strive to accommodate all reservations but occasionally cannot meet every room request. Additionally, we regret the adjustable knob on your bed was broken and any discomfort caused. We’ll address this with our maintenance team to ensure all of our beds are in good shape. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This hotel is located in a great part of the city centre, the staff on reception where brilliant and helpful and the room was great and lovely clean which is what we expected the bonus was the swimming pool
When I return to toronto this will be the hotel I chose

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kimarley S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear jdawes720359,

Thank you for taking to share your recent experience at our hotel, we truly appreciate your feedback.
I am delighted to read our staff and amenities were to your satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back in future.

All the best,

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel this past weekend for three nights. I ordered room service and the middle aged man with an accent told me I could pay him for my meal. I paid him cash for the entire meal. He obviously stole the money because I also received a bill on my credit card. Don’t ever stay here. Very shady staff. Very very disappointed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Kimarley S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Cheryl C,

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback and concern. I am very sorry to hear about this matter. Please be assured that we are taking this matter very seriously and are currently investigating. I am confident there is a logical explanation for this as this does not fall in line with the usual behavior of our staff. I encourage you to contact me directly at kimarley.simms@hilton.com so I can obtain some more details from you.

I look forward to your email.

Warm regards,