“excellent dining experience”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2018

great food .. awesome service .. and prices that cannot be beat .. i highly recommend the annex room for a delicious dining experience

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This restaurant presents as fine dining but I fo7nd the food disappointing. The service was good and very friendly but, for the price, I was very disappointed in my meal.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

My daughter and I decided to take a trip to Stratford, and popped into the Annex for a quick lunch, I had the spring rolls, and my daughter had the Chicken, and Waffle Sandwich. A wonderful experience! Thank you!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly, professional service and a beautiful venue but oh my the food was disappointing. Appetizer spring rolls seem to have come from a grocery store freezer, and my husband's Thai curry soup tasted of Sharwood's curry powder and little else. His pizza was tough, bland, and slightly singed on top, while my Thai noodle stir-fry featured rubbery chicken, an uninspiring selection of vegetables, and a watery sauce that all but drowned my noodles.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We dined there last night, they had just launched a new menu for the summer! Wow! What a change! A good change i'd say. My date had the Thai Crunch Salad to start, I had the Soup, We also shared a Poke Bowl. It was fantastic! For dinner, we had the Gnocchi and the Salmon. Everything was wonderful from the service to the atmosphere. It looks like they gave the restaurant a facelift! Looks fantastic! The Annex would have to be my new go to spot when I come to Stratford now.