“Great Place to Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room has TV and DVD Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room has TV and DVD
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
In-unit washer and dryer
Bedroom with comfortable queex size bed
Comfortable and elegant bedroom
Dining Room
Retro Bathroom with soaker tub
Front of the duplex
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PatPags
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The apartment was in a great part of town. The parking space that came with the apartment was definitely a plus for us. The apartment was exactly like the pictures on this site which had a great layout. We also enjoyed having breakfast in the back yard every morning before we started our day exploring the city. Poppy and Joost were very helpful when needed while giving us plenty of space to roam around. Even though we had to cut out vacation short for personal reasons we really enjoyed out stay in Ottawa. Thank You Poppy and Joost for sharing their space with us.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Norway

Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Taz416
Canada
“Best Value and Prime Location, SImply Superb”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Stayed here the 13th to 20th of August in the heart of Glebe, Ottawa. The location is absolutely fabulous and the accommodations are top notch. I booked here based on the reviews on Trip Advisor and I must say that the positive comments are bang on. Shopping and dining within a minute of the front door and did I say ice cream? The creamery on the corner was delightful.
Thanks to Poppy who in her welcoming email includes a long list of suggestions to make your stay the most enjoyable. I will definitely be making this my home away from home should I need long term accommodations while in Ottawa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;