“Delicious Pho”

Pho Bowl
Ranked #124 of 598 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Whenever we are in town on business, we always try to visit this place. Prices are reasonable. Place was clean. Hostess/servers were friendly and cheerful. Pho was delish, Pad Thai, pork chop combo, mango salad and chicken wings were tasty and highly recommended. Service was fast. Wifi available. Will be back!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The pho was good though I had ordered the rare beef and got well done and it came to nearly $14 for a small (taxes) which I found to be way too expensive for pho. Double what it should be for noodle soup.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered the won ton soup. Portion size was excellent but and the won tons were very good but our noodles in the soup were clumped and stuck together. Would have enjoyed Ramen noodles from the grocery store over these! Disappointed.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Tried eating here before a few times and stopped because the last time I went with my girlfriend before we could even sit down. Someone came to the table and said very rudely “you hurry order we close soon!” This was around 8pm when there sign said open until 10pm. It was late but there was no need for that. Anyways We just got up and left and completely stopped going for a very long time but yesterday I decided to give it another try. I got there at 8pm again as I work midnights and this is the time I eat dinner and the greeter was polite and asked if I was there for take out. I told her no I was eating in. For just a second she looked disappointed but then smiled and took me to my table. Simpsons was on the tv which I found entertaining while I placed my order. Anyways enough rambling. This place has redeemed itself for me. Staff were very friendly and service was prompt and efficient. The food was very good. Deep fried squid with Thai chilli sauce for dipping and an order of well done beef pho. I find it way better than Pho Vietnam and will start coming here more regularly now as long as they continue being friendly and I don’t have to deal with rudeness anymore.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

As we were driving to another Vietnamese place on Lundy's Lane, we saw this and decided to try it out - what a great idea!! The service was great - how many times have you had the server stop by not once but twice to ensure everything was ok?? - and friendly. Both the spring rolls and the salad rolls were superior to what is normal in this region. The beef pho was average - bland beef, but ok broth, and the seafood soup was hearty and delicately spiced. Definitely going back!