Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$82
US$57
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$119
US$160
US$145
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$95
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$206
US$165
  • Restaurant
US$136
US$125
  • Fitness centre
The Rex Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$61
9,944 results
All reviewspretzelsthe manager's receptionkeg restaurantvalet parkinggreat viewpresidential suitetgi fridaysfree breakfastper nightvalet serviceshuttle busomelet stationan upgradeincline railwaybusy hoteltour deskwhirlpool tub
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great stay at the Embassy Suites. We had a falls view room and the view was spectacular! The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff members at the front desk were very friendly. We ate dinner at The Keg, which is conveniently located in the hotel and that was great too. Overall, we had a fantastic time and I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Niagara Falls.

Room Tip: I recommend getting a room with a view of the falls.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dianna17
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We live close to Niagara Falls and frequent here several times a year, but we always stay here for our anniversary and for my in-laws anniversary. Last year when I was checking in and explained that it was our anniversary we were upgraded to the Presidential Suite and given a box of chocolates and a card. What a great start to our stay! However, this year, and after just staying here 7 weeks ago for my inlaws anniversary, I brought proof that it was our anniversary as I'm sure reception gets lied to from time to time in order to get special treatment. So this time I brought proof that our check in date was our actual anniversary, and hopeful for another fabulous upgrade. We are HiltonHonors members as well as we stay in the Hilton chain when travelling for hockey, ball, and weekend get aways. I explained all of this to Peter, manager, at check in and wasn't greeted with the same treatment as last year. Austin took over my check in because Peter had to go 'put out a fire with another guest', and I then explained our situation again. Austin offered us a fallsview king bed room instead of the city view two queen bed room that we booked. I thanked him very much and was happy. Happy until we went to our room...aka.....broom closet! Like I said previously, we have stayed here several times and have stayed in city view rooms as well. This broom closet room has to the smallest room in the hotel. There wasn't enough room for two of us in the bathroom (and we are not big people), there wasn't much room to walk around the end of the bed, the fallsview window felt like the size of a porthole window and there wasn't a chair or table (as in other rooms) to sit and enjoy the view of the falls. We were extremely disappointed. I stewed about it for a few hours and then went down and spoke to Rachel. I explained that we didn't get our HiltonHonors welcome gift, and then explained the disappointment between our stay last year and this stay. She acknowledged that the room we were in was very small and apologized profusely. She brought out two small boxes of truffles and two water bottles......not much but it's something. If a repeat guest on their anniversary doesn't deserve preferential treatment then who does? I always speak highly of Embassy Suites and will continue to tell my friends to stay here, but I'm very disappointed that they dropped the ball on such a special occasion for myself and my husband. Hopefully next year they can redeem themselves.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LovetheSun72
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was an ok place to stay but had a lot of hidden cost and the parking was ridiculous! You had to pay $45.00 a day then take a shuttle that sometimes took over 25 minutes to come get you to take you to your car! The employees were mostly unfriendly and when you checked in they started up selling like crazy! We booked through orbitz so they acted like we were going to get the crappiest room they could find us. I informed them that we paid for a full view of the Falls. The employee said that if you spent another $50.00 they would give us a better room because they didn’t give orbits the “good rooms”. The room was nice and the view was really nice so I’m glad he didn’t talk me into taking more of our money! I’m mostly upset about the parking situation and the unfriendly so called valets!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Wendycanary
GRMEmbassy, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good afternoon Wendycanary,

Thank you for having taken the time to comment on your stay and offer you opinion and suggestions. We do value our guest experiences and strive to make each one a memorable one. It is true that 3rd party sites are not able to sell our premium suites. They are able to sell our city view and our Canadian Falls view suites only. Booking directly through The Embassy site will offer you the opportunity to stay in one of our beautiful premium suites that offer a view of both The Canadian Falls and The American Falls. We do try and offer upgrades for a reasonable price ( if suites are available) upon check in. Our staff is very professional and welcoming and I am sorry you were not able to experience those attributes during your stay. We also do offer two different parking options; depending on each guests individual needs. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences that you did feel you received during your stay. I do hope you give us another opportunity to demonstrate that we do have a friendly staff here at The Embassy Suites.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First impressions are key and the staff were very helpful. They made sure we knew what we were paying for, and the 48 hour bus pass given to us was very useful and a great idea. We had been in New York prior to this and the difference in room size is astounding, it was huge! We had paid for a Falls View of the Horseshoe and it was beautiful, although it was more of a side view as you could only see it from the corner of the room. I recommend that you adhere to their warning about the queue for the breakfast buffet. We got up late and had to eat the Continental breakfast in the Lobby and it was a real disappointment - just a handful of fruit and some muffins, no wonder it is free! We had to take the stairs a few times purely for ease, because the lifts are in constant use and sometimes it takes 5-10 minutes to get anywhere. The swimming pool area was nice and relaxing though, and I'm glad we managed to use it in our short time there. We also used our $20 free dining voucher on our last evening and I do thoroughly recommend the Outback Steakhouse!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed with our family here on a mini vacation and our room overlooked the falls. It had a spectacular view and when you opened the window you could hear the roar of the falls. It was absolutely amazing. The staff were courteous and we had no problem getting around the area. I would definitely come back to this hotel in the future. I have already suggested it to friends of mine too.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family