“Good Pub food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Noisy pub -- The PA system has music blaring, so the patrons have to talk loudly to be heard by their table companions. Montana's must think this adds to the atmosphere and gives the illusion that everyone is enjoying themselves -- after all, if you are making noise, talking loudly, you are adding to the pub atmosphere.
I had the small Sampler. It was very good, reasonably priced, and all I could eat.
$7.25 for a major brewery's draught beer was a little high-end, more what I would expect for a really good craft brew (which they don't carry).
For a chain restaurant it was what you would expect -- no surprises.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We had a large group of approximately 30 people. There was a slight blip with my meal not arriving at all, but as soon as I mentioned it the waitress made it right, and made it right in a hurry! The waitress was wonderful but I didn’t catch her name.
February 27th

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We arrived at this location around 7pm on Sunday, and there was only one other table that was seated. We noticed things seemed odd right when we entered, as it took a few minutes before anyone greeted us and the other table waiting to be seated.

Once seated, our sever came by a few minutes later and seemed very faraway. Not sure if she was bone exhausted (however the restaurant was empty and several tables had not been cleared away), but she didn't give us eye contact, seemed to slur her speech, and otherwise didn't seem entirely lucid.

We had placed order for water and she left. During that time we noticed the severs and food staff exiting and re-entering the building (there was a side door next to our table so we always got a fun draft). After not returning for over 10 minutes, we decided to leave. Things felt really weird. As we left the parking lot, we saw her come out.

Interestingly, it was the only restaurant with no one in the restaurant. All the other adjacent restaurants in the plaza were filled. We ended up going to Turtle Jack's across the street, for a much better time.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The service was incredibly bad, but that was the best part of the experience. I had the roast beef sandwich served with a dip that was nothing but fat in a cup. I can’t get rid of this horrible after taste. I will never go back to Montana’s.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We arrived 20 minutes before closing after a long day on the road. We were told that they were not serving anymore. We explained our situation and the guy agreed to make us some take out. They supplied plastic forks and napkins, everything we needed to eat in the hotel. The food was also very tasty.