“Going downhill fast!”
Review of Paramount

Paramount
Ranked #207 of 1,825 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Tiny shawarma sandwiches, way smaller recently! I’ve been to several locations over the last four months. Same thing across the city in this chain.
Owners /head office probably thinks people won’t notice. I used to really like this place and frequent several locations with my family.
I’ll skip this place and go to smaller local shops that don’t cheap out with measly portions.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Just got a take out order and was shocked when I opened the box after reaching home. Terrible food.
I sent the picture of the food to the manager and he said that the food was OK. See picture for yourself.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here and even though the food was good I can't help it but say it used to be way better.we used to love Paramount as they used to greet you with smiles, bring you water and bread right away, make you feel special. Not anymore.not this time. Had to ask twice for bread.no water at all.
Probably not going to be back soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are extremely disappointed with our experience at the heartland location today. Food was absolutely horrible. Did not taste fresh at all. From the bread, to the shawarma, to the hummus... to the fries. I cannot explain how upset I am with the result. The manager was nice however and offered to make our dishes again. But it was still disappointing. This is actually my first review ever and felt like I had to share my experience from how dissatisfied I am.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice while visiting my son and daughter-in-law’s family in Brampton, Ontario. One of the better middle eastern restaurants I have enjoyed. The fresh made stone oven pita bread is AMAZING as is the Baba-ghanoush. There is a children’s play area and family seating near it. The environment is relaxing and unhurried, but the food comes timely. I will go back whenever I visit.