“Something for everyone”

Ranked #17 of 1,742 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Maxime's the warm, inviting atmosphere provides the perfect setting for every occasion. The family still emphasizes freshly prepared classic favorites & engaging hospitality to create a dining experience that is relaxing, enjoyable and most importantly memorable. It's been our pleasure to serve you for more than 30 years and we thank you for choosing to dine with us.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The food was very good and the menu had a lot to choose from. I had the lobster pasta while my husband enjoyed the filet mignon. It was fantastic. The service was excellent too and the staff were very attentive. The food was brought out in a prompt manner, but not so much that you feel rushed. We do a lot of dining out all across Canada and the U.S. and this restaurant is very good value for the money.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Four pages of GF options and the taste was spectacular! Chicken Parm, Ribs, salads with Lemon Poppyseed or balsamic dressing, and an amazing lemon raspberry chiffon. Yum. The atmosphere was quiet. Great for a relaxing dinner, or a special occasion. I can not believe how diverse the menu is.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Our family was celebrating a 70th birthday party and not only found the food very good but also had a good variety being offered. Our server, Karen, was excellent, very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Food is very good, service too!
Has an old Italian feel.
Was very busy, come early or make a res.
I will be back

Reviewed 29 April 2018

food terrible, ordered chicken souvlaki with rice and vegs, meat was dry, rice over cooked and soggy and vegs no taste, when I told the lady to bring me some sauce so I can eat the food, she actually charged me for it although I explained to her why I needed it, it used to be my favourite place to go to, no more will I go to this establishment