“Great food, service, and decor”
Review of Clementine

Clementine
Ranked #1 of 1,742 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We stopped here for lunch and what an awesome restaurant! Loved the atmosphere, vibe and ambiance of this place. The food was amazing and the service was fantastic. I had a nice glass of wine along with the tostado and beets. The food was fresh and perfectly seasoned. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and next time we are in Winnipeg we are definitely coming back here.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

A smaller but very very popular place in the Exchange District has a following ! Lots of people are regulars. We've been trying to get here and finally we did! Four of us waited about 20 minutes for a table and there was a constant flow of people ALL morning. We enjoyed Turkish eggs ( Fabulous! ) also the Mushroom curry toast and the Benedict. all good! Special coffee requests are no problem - decaf - non fat milk....
we're coming back soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I ordered the burger, my colleague had the chicken on toast, both were presented as art, they were tasty and delicious! Next time we will certainly be prepared to share!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Fried Chicken on Toast was amazing, just like the reviews said. And the bacon was the best I've ever tried.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Went for lunch...seems like a place to be seen, nice atmosphere. Food took 45 min (a bit long for lunch). I had chicken and toast, tasted but a lot of breading, on bread! not a veg on the plate, a little expensive as if I wanted a salad the option was 17$. My friend had the benny with smoked pork belly. Nice portion, but once you tasted the belly you lost the lovely flavour of the hollandaise. Also a bit pricy, no veg.