“Very nice place, with just a couple things to be...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Living Room
Master Bedroom
2nd Bedroom
Den
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
monicaz95...
Arlington, Virginia
“Very nice place, with just a couple things to be fixed”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We loved our stay at this unit. It was spacious, modern, well maintained, and conveniently located in a nice woodsy setting. I would definitely recommend it to others. My only two complaints are (1) the Internet was very spotty -- we had strong WiFi signals but only sporadic Internet access -- and despite a call to the property management company, it was never fixed, and (2) some of the the pots and pans in the kitchen could really stand to be replaced with newer ones. Overall, however, we enjoyed our time very much.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Management Response
16 Apr 2016
Dear Guest.
We much appreciate your feedback and we will look into resolving the issue with the internet and will definitely inspect and replace the pots and pans if necessary.
We look forward to having you back soon.
MD
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Portland
Reviewed 31 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
JanaKeogh
Vancouver, Canada
“Modern with the cozy feel of a Whistler chalet.”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My family is very pleased we found this gem. We were looking for a place to stay for a long weekend that was affordable and so I was not expecting the modern and what appeared to be newly renovated townhouse in which we stayed. The furniture, washrooms, and kitchen were well maintained. It was clear the owners intended it to be a welcoming and warm place to stay. The large windows let in lots of light and so we rarely had to use any artificial lights during the daytime. The main sitting area is an open concept which allowed me to stay involved in the conversation while I was cooking meals.

"Forest Trails" is an appropriate name since it was surrounded by trail-heads and bordered in the rear by light forest. It was about a 10 minute walk to the village and so we never had to use the car. A small garage/storage room was a perfect location for us to store our bikes and I'm sure would be useful in the winter to store ski equipment without having to dry off all the melted snow tracked inside.

My favourite aspect of the townhouse and what I feel was superior than previous places in which I've stayed was the fact that there were 3 washrooms! Having many women in the family, I can appreciate timely departures in the morning courtesy of all the mirrors and sinks!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
D135
Surrey, Canada
“Good value for the price”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We loved the quiet and private location at once as we arrived. Within a short walking distance to village centre. It's a nice and cozy town home. The interior seems to be newly renovated. Everything is in good condition and clean. The kitchen is well equipped. We got everything we need, from utensils to salt and cooking oil. I love to have breakfasts in the dining room looking into the surrounding woods. The mattresses are very comfortable. We all got nice rest after whole day activities. It's like a home away from home. We'll come back definitely.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing