“Great place and location to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
queen bed eating nook
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
queen bed
eating nook
kitchen area
See the humming bird drinking on the right?
This is a spring view in front of your suite.
A misty morning view from your entryway.
Lovely sunset view from your lawn.
The stairs leading to the lake
a winter scene of the house and approach
A view from the lake to your suite
nature is always close by
as are fresh harvests
fall crocus feasts
The garden view
The lake from the front lawn
The front door to the suite
The garden leading to the suite is lovely at this time....
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Coastal59...
“Great place and location to stay”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great location to Victoria to the east and hiking to the west such as Pothole Park.
Airport was north about 20minutes away. There were boats to use and fishing supplies. Also bikes and golf clubs were available.
Great kitchen, beds and bathroom. Very clean. Dish washer, clothes washer and dryer in this condo.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Oct 2017
So glad you enjoyed your stay in our little 2 bedroom suite on the water... I love living here and it brings me pleasure when my guests also take advantage of the wonderful opportunities here.
NeilB2986
“Beautiful lakeside property”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great stay. I wish I could stay longer. Beautiful lakeside property. We enjoyed swimming in the nice clear lake and jumping in with a fun rope swing. Then we warmed up in the hot tub. We had so much fun!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Sep 2017
Hi - thanks for the lovely review - I so enjoy having guests who get right into the spirit of the place and enjoy it like you have! Joanne
RoyD1608
“Mr”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The part that we really liked is that we were so close to amenities and yet we heard no traffic ,it was so peaceful and relaxing.
The bed was very comfortable and gave us a good night's sleep.

3 Sep 2017
I am always happy to hear that my guests had a relaxing time here - I have been so fortunate to live here and enjoy sharing! Joanne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing