“Worth a visit”

Get food delivered
Ranked #189 of 1,097 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$12 - US$43
Neighbourhood: Victoria West
Description: Tasty indulgence, west coast favourites. Dine in, takeout and delivery available. Pizzas, salads, wraps and sandwiches available after 11 am. Vegan and gluten free items available. Gift cards online.
Reviewed 3 November 2020

This was my first visit to what appears to be a popular place. It is in a very good location with water views. The restaurant is very bright and pleasant. I am not a fan of modern, but I did like the interior.
I ordered the half eggs benedict, very tasty, the green salad it came with had a very tasty dressing on it. Coffee good, strong, and was served in a cup and saucer. I prefer a mug personally but it was fine.
Our server #24! Was not the warmest of individuals, didn't smile once, even though he wore a mask you can tell if people smile. His response to our request regarding the music was indifferent, see message to restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (111)

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

One of the few places you can enjoy a meal on the water in Victoria. Our family sampled a number of the happy hour and regular menu entrees. Some of the portions were small but big on richness and flavour.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Wish I could give a better review but there’s a lot of competition in Victoria for 4-5 star restaurants and this one doesn’t make the cut. $22 burger was tiny. Worst cobb salad I’ve had. Topped the evening off with being asked to leave because our table was reserved for the next guests, even though there were 5 empty tables around us. We will try other restaurants before coming back here again.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 23 September 2020

Had lunch at 2 PM today, the patio was beautiful, great views and COVID-19 friendly with appropriate distancing of tables and staff wearing very stylish face shields! Had the humbolt squid. The squid was grilled beautifully. I found the harissa yogurt overpowered the squid however. I would prefer this served as a fresh plate only with the veggies etc, and skip the harissa yogurt. My guest had a pizza which was very tasty, nice cruse. Service was impeccable

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 21 September 2020

We had a semi-private toom for 6, great server, great food, ready quickly, very reasonable prices. Beautiful setting, nice new building, nice design, all staff were very friendly and all were wearing masks

Date of visit: September 2020