“Cute, cosy, and perfect location!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
FanTan Alley
NEW - well-equipped waterfront gym FREE for guests and residents.
Rooftop BBQ and patio for guest use.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
Studio, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
alyssaaca...
Hagley, United Kingdom
“Cute, cosy, and perfect location! ”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Though I did not get the pleasure to meet Tracy face to face, she had arranged everything for me perfectly. Once I got to the apartment I was greeted by the concierge Ken, who gave me a small tour of the building, the room and left me with some great tips about Victoria. After leaving me to get settled, he kept in touch the next day to make sure I was comfortable and if I had anymore questions. The apartment itself is a super cute, comfortable micro loft, just the right size, filled with everything I needed. Also was in the perfect location, right downtown! I definitely recommend, and I will for sure be back! Thank you so much Tracy and Ken!

9 Mar 2017
We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay, Alyssa. We'd love to see you again, anytime. You were a wonderful guest. Thank you.
LillyHugh...
Nanaimo, Canada
“Perfect Get-Away Pad”
Reviewed 7 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Tracy was a great host. She made sure every detail was looked after, including having Ken meet us with keys and parking instructions. The location is fantastic! There are dozens of great restaurants & shops within easy walking distance. Also the inner harbour, sea wall, Empress Hotel and the BC Museum are just down the street. The view of the harbour and the Pickle Boats (tiny passengers ferries) is a bonus. We decided that this tiny condo was like being in a luxury room on a cruise ship - with a full kitchen and laundry added. We loved the Chromecast on the TV - wireless access to Netflix and Youtube was so easy. And the little blue tooth speaker for music from my phone was pretty cool too. We will definitely make this place our regular getaway spot whenever we come to Victoria. Thanks for a great stay!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Jan 2017
We're so pleased that you enjoyed Pickle Boat Landing's charms and its location! Return guests are the highest compliment we can possibly receive and we appreciate you saying you'll return on a regular basis. We'll look forward to welcoming you again.
duncan201...
Nanaimo, Canada
“Excellent location, beautifully decorated, perfectly equipped, BONUS parking!”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We just got home from Tracy's place. We can see why it's called Pickle Boat Landing - we had a great view right out over where they dock. They don't run in winter but we hope to get back and do the pub-to-pub boat tour in a few months.

Ken met us and gave us the keys, parking pass, quick tour and instructions for the Chromecast. We said we were big pub fans and he suggested a couple directly across the street. That was us set for our evenings!

The first night, we took a bottle of wine and some smoked salmon up to the rooftop room and sat inside enjoying the great view of the Parliament Buildings and city all lit up for Christmas. While we were up there we could also look down over all the old town buildings and saw a horse-drawn carriage go by....it was perfect. Superb location! All our favourite places within walking distance and a few days to settle in and really take our time enjoying them.

It was great to have the parking, in the lot right next door, included in the price. We've parked here before on day trips and, it sure gets pricey. There were lots of little touches in the suite. Things like bar snacks laid out next to the tray with wine glasses and wine cooler. Happy to find a Bluetooth speaker there and, a really good thing were a pair of reading glasses! I realized half-way to Victoria that I'd forgot mine. I was going to try to find a dollar store to replace them but the, arrived and discovered a pair tucked away in a little basket. Great idea, Tracy! Thanks. We'll be back soon, and often.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Jan 2017
Thanks Duncan. It was a pleasure to host you and we'll very much look forward to your return!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing