“Sky train convenience”
Review of SkyTrain

SkyTrain
Ranked #2 of 36 Transportation in Vancouver
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I took the Sky Train from the airport into Vancouver and it was really fast and convenient. I was a newbie using the system but there were lots of helpful young people around to guide me how to use the ticket machine. I got to my destination without a worry and it was fast and clean and a very pleasant ride.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,193)
All reviews
in 98 reviews
"surrey"
in 192 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We ran up and down the Expo line a few times on a recent visit. Excellent, fast way to get around town and perfectly synced with feeder buses. Leave the car behind and enjoy the view.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We used the sky train to get from the airport to our hotel. Easy to use, then we got off at Canada place and then caught a bus. We bought a compass card at the train station to pay the the fare. Very easy and convenient.

1  Thank witcheshouse
Reviewed 1 May 2018

So I finally submitted to my curiosity and parked my car at Lansdowne mall and hopped onto the Skytrain from Richmond to Waterfront station!! It was exactly what it looked like in the movies!!
I found 2 empty seats side by side and sat down on the window seat, within 2 stops the train was full and I stood up to offer my seat to an older woman but she declined. I then offered it to another woman standing and she declined too! Almost as if they thought I was doing something weird. So after 3 declines I sat back down and noticed nobody talks to anybody!!! Everyone either had their earphones plugged in or looked straight ahead and there was no communication at all!
When I finally got off at waterfront everyone rushed off like they were all late for an appointment. Wow this was a different experience for sure. I feel sorry for those who have to ride that train for the next 40 years going to and from work everyday... yikes!
But I do have to say it was convenient to not have to park if your destination is close to walk to!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

If you are a visitor to Greater Vancouver think about getting a Day pass.It will give you unlimited trips from midnight to midnight on a calendar day.Skytrain,bus,seabus,includes West Vancouver, Horsehoe Bay,Vancouver, North Vancouver, Delta,Surrey, Whiterock,Burnaby,New Westminster etc.You can buy one at a skytrain station or at 7eleven stores. I live in Delta and use public transport all the time.