“Xmas in Vancouver”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
den/ with extra double daybed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NorthStar...
“Xmas in Vancouver”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The location is excellent and it's possible to walk into the city centre. It's well equipped and quiet so no troublesome noisy neighbours. Also basement parking was helpful as street parking is difficult. If Movies etc are essential then would suggest a laptop with Netflix be taken to connect to TV. We would recommend for 4 adults

Trip14180...
“Vancouver stay”
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

The apartment was comfortable, the view was fantastic (day and night). The overall apartment was clean except for the kitchen area. There was old half eaten food in the fridge and in the pantry. Soon as I got there the owner was there and I opened the fridge and pantry and saw all the half eaten food and asked the owner "what is this? We don't eat those kind of food and it is all opened half eaten" The owner replied "that was from the pervious tenets they left it, you can eat it or throw it away but make sure you check expiry date" I was expecting that the owner would remove the food but she didn't and she told me to clean myself and made me sign the contract so she could get her money form tripadvior. I was disappointed with all the leftover food that was in the pantry and fridge. I organised through tripadvior when I paid for my accommodation for a cleaner to clean the apartment after we leave so it is clean for the next tenet. I expected that everything in the apartment would have been clean and ready for us on arrival including empty and clean fridge and pantry. I was disappointed when I was told to eat the half eaten food and clean the fridge by the owner. Overall it was a good apartment in a great location with an amazing view.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
George U
“Adequate for a short stay”
Reviewed 18 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

The amenities described in the ad were not accurate: There was no air conditioning, no satellite TV and no DVD player. Having rented in the Summertime, the lack of air conditioning meant that we had to keep the doors and windows open at all times, and there was noise through all hours of the day and night. The area is convenient, but incredibly noisy.
There are currently issues with the body corporate in the building. We were informed upon arrival that the apartments are not to be leased for a period under 1 month. We were told that if we were asked by anyone how long we were staying, to be vague and not give them our rental dates (2 weeks at the end of August). While we appreciate the owner keeping the reservation given that it was shorter than required, we were put in a difficult situation when approached and questioned by the building manager. He was aware that the apartment was being rented short-term and while he was pleasant to us, he was incredibly upset with the apartment owner given that the bylaws had been in place for several months. It is not appropriate for guests to be put in this situation when renting the property as there is no forewarning about the bylaws, and we should not have to be evasive when asked about our stay.
There were plenty of travel brochures and maps available, and important phone numbers were left in the apartment. The apartment owner was helpful and friendly.
There are issues with the guest bathroom in that the shower does not drain.
Overall the apartment was adequate, however could not be described as "luxury" by any means. We would not recommend the apartment nor stay there again, primarily for the body corporate issues and misleading features advertised.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
20 Sep 2016
Hi Mister George, I hope you feel better after your inadequate and inaccurate reviews.
Nevertheless ever you decided to stay for your entire reservation I guessing those issues that you mention it was not so bad as you describe.
To clarify for my future guest, yes I don't have DVD I never offer, but I hope the CD player is welcome .
About air condition, also here in Vancouver it doesn't need, our summer weather is very kind and soft beautifully sunny and the apartment is to hight and close to the harbour that you feel the breeze.
But I'm welcome to offer a portable fan if someone asking, great for the hot flush.
I was totally honestly and I send a warning note and my apologies for the last bylaw that they try to impost, any guest can be choosing to cancel or continue, it doesn't affect in any form or shape to any guest.
And less if they have a an unpredictable character and they going to looking for trouble.
For you knowledge Vancouver it is a very expensive city and to stay in a 2 bedroom and 2 bath and office plus an harbour city view is a luxury.
If someone doesn't like the kind of stay call Share Accommodation don't try to used,
I was friendly. Honestly and give my beautiful place for you relaxing stay and I did not expected this inaccurate and misleads review.
I hope someone like many others guest appreciate my kindness..
Have good life.
PaulO3251
“Great location”
Reviewed 26 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Everything is close by Skytrain, buses shops,allwalking distance.Appartment was clean and suited all our needs.It has good security measures as well.Space for car parking in basement.There is no air conditioning so can get a bit hot,have to keep windows open.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No air con
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 1 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the close location to amenities
Liked least: the bed linen not ironed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing