“Magnificent, magical, peaceful and serene with...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Magnificent, magical, peaceful and serene with exquisite views and unique accommodation!”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I stayed at Baywatch Oceanfront Guesthouse for a week from the 23rd to the 30th July 2016. Simply put, I did not want to leave. Renee, the owner went out of her way to make sure I was as comfortable as possible. The beauty of the location is unsurpassed and the tranquility and peace of this beautiful guesthouse completely enchanted me. I wanted to spend all day, everyday at the guesthouse without budging from my favourite little spot in the wonderful kitchen overlooking the ocean! I will without a doubt return for another stay here and highly recommend it as being one of the most stunning guest houses I have ever stayed in with complete and utter privacy at all times. Thank you Renee for this beautiful home away from home - I cannot wait for my next visit!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beauty of the location and the peace and tranquility which engulfed me every moment I spent there.
Liked least: Absolutely nothing - it was perfect!
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$176
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing