Hyatt Place Edmonton / Downtown
US$111
US$125
  • Breakfast included
US$110
Quality Inn West Edmonton(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$104
Hotwire.com
All reviewsunderground parkinghot tubsecond floor loungeplenty of storagegarage dooropen conceptfive minute walkclean and spacious roomssketchy areashaw centredouble queen roommodern hotelstaff went out of their wayconference centerbeautiful lobbywalk in showerlounge area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to stay. Great rooms - I love the way the couch and bed are separated. I love that breakfast is included and the coffee is good.
Great value for the money.
The parking lot is crazy though.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
SharmaManendra, General Manager at Hyatt Place Edmonton / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 942margaretd,

Greetings!

I thank you for your patronage and encouraging comments shared on your recent stay with us.

We are happy to learn that you liked our room lay out and Cozy Corner. We believe in offering value for money to our guests and are glad that you liked our complimentary buffet breakfast.

Our parking charges are very much in line with most of the places in downtown location.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

New hotel - very quiet and immaculate. Every staff member we met was friendly and more than helpful. The free breakfast was excellent and very much appreciated. Takeout coffee was included as well. We've stayed in various downtown Edmonton hotels over the past years, and the Hyatt is definitely our favourite. Even without the motor association membership, the cost of the room offers excellent value.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear W5801NGinfo,

Greetings!

I thank you for your patronage and encouraging feedback shared for your last stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and liked the friendly service and buffet breakfast.

Your comments inspire me and my team to continue putting in our best efforts to serve our guests all the times.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

New hotel in downtown Edmonton with the river view from the lobby. Some rooms are river view as well. Very clean and comfortable bed and chairs. Breakfast is good. Parking is $28 per day. Very well priced for this new and clean hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mona123a,

Greetings!

I thank you for your patronage and comments shared for your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you liked our hotel and the view from our rooms. Our complimentary breakfast is definitely a feature which makes Hyatt Place stand out from any other select service hotel brand .

Your inspiring comments encourage us to keep putting in our best efforts to serve our guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff was very friendly and welcoming, rooms were great, clean and quiet. There was a nice lounge area, but during our 2 night stay I was unable to get a drink from the bar, the first night I was told the staff would bring my drink over multiple times, and it never arrived, the second night I was told that it was too busy to serve any drinks other than beer....That left me disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank N7950UCmichellef

Dear N7950UCmichellef,

Greetings!

I thank you for your patronage and candid feedback shared on your recent stay with us.

While we are glad that you liked the hotel, rooms and friendly service, your comments definitely highlight the area of improvement in our Lounge service. I regret that we failed to serve you at the Lounge. Your Bar experience is definitely not a norm at Hyatt and we expect all our guests to be able to order and get served any item on our menu during our operational hours.

I shall definitely take up your feedback with my team to find the reason and improve upon our service.I sincerely hope that you will continue to patronize us in future.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Hyatt Place Edmonton Downtown.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hyatt is the newest hotel built in downtown Edmonton in decades. The rooms are spacious and well designed. The breakfast has a good variety and the staff keep everything clean and stocked. It's not in the best part of town, so I would be careful walking alone. Parking is also a little pricey, and there aren't many better options close by. The check in counter is on the second floor, which seems a bit odd, but once you make your way up there, a warm welcome awaits.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JamieCanada_12,

Greetings!

I thank you for your patronage and inspiring comments shared on your recent stay with us.

We are glad that you liked the hotel and our services. We believe in offering Value for money to our guests and wish to assure you that our parking charges are very much in line with most of the places in downtown area.