The Fairmont Palliser(Calgary)
US$302
US$154
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Hotel Elan(Calgary)
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$117
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$115
US$80
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$132
US$112
Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$279
US$271
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$84
All reviewsmohave grillcasino attachedlacrosse tournamentfamily suitefront desk staffstarbucks coffeehotel staya king size bedbottled waterbeds were comfortablenice roombusiness tripvery nice hotelcalgary stampedecomplimentary breakfastmojaveteams
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Lovely hotel, lots going on right there, no need to drive anywhere for entertainment. The beds were very poor, worn out and saggy! Should have microwaves in rooms and could give you more towels. I liked that they gave us bottled water each day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DFICmanagement, Reservations Manager at Deerfoot Inn and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hello 639lynnm,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We would like our guests to have fun in our property by providing different kinds of entertainment such as casino, concert, karaoke and live band. With regards to our beds, your comments will be passed on to our team. Our property provides microwave as per guest's request based on availability. Our front desk team is available 24/7 for any assistance such as more towels, coffee etc. Thank you again for your feedback. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel especially for a conference. It is very convenient for meetings. I would have liked to have used the pool but didn't get the chance.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hi 835tracy,

We truly appreciate the wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. Thank you for recommending our hotel and facilities. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We would like to keep our valued guests happy in each and every possible way. We hope that you will have a chance to use our water park on your next visit. Thank you again for the kind words about our staff. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Hotel was beautiful upon entry, pool was great but cold, hot tub was amazing. Restaurant service was average, food was quite good, a bit pricey though. Room was decently disiz with a rather cry pull out couch and king sized bed. Should put. Both milk and cream in the fridge for tea they provide.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hello Tahlia M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to know that you were able to enjoy our water park and facilities. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Room and cleanliness was excellent, the only thing I didn't like was the restaurant.
Staff were exceptional, I have no complaints about the service, everyone was so friendly and always asking if there was anything I needed. The staff were all dressed so nice.
I requested a wine opener for my room and was so surprised how quickly it was brought to my room
The cleanliness of the facility was excellent, in fact I had left my room for a meeting and noticed 2 rose petals by another room and 2 hours later when I went back to my room, even those had been picked up.
When I tried the restaurant I was disappoint, the halibut I had was dry. I should have said something but the server was so awesome, I didn't want to complain. The morning servers also were so nice and attentive, the first breakfast was fruit and cottage cheese and it was good, but the next morning was porridge and it was overcooked but edible.
The facilities for the conference were great and the appetizers were wonderful, the meal for the Friday night gala was very good as well. It was just the food in the Mohave that disappointed me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello lschl0sser,

Thank you for sharing your feedback online. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the conference and Friday night gala as well. Thank you that you found our staff exceptional and you were happy in our hotel rooms as well as the facilities. It was unfortunate that we didn't meet your expectations in your dining experience. Your comments will be passed on to our team. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I had really high expectations for the restaurant food after having eaten many times in Las Vegas casino restaurants. Unfortunately, the steaks here here was just average. Best think I can say is the dining service was very attentive. My hotel room was clean and the hotel staff very accommodating.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Hi billhollowsky,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Thank you that you found our hotel staff very accommodating. It was unfortunate that you were not pleased in your dining experience in our restaurant. Your comments will be passed on to our team. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay.