4,000 results
All reviews bedroom condo explorers lounge ski hill pool and hot tub ski trip free shuttle canadian rockies tubs timberwolf skiing lake kitchenette louise fireplace winter snow scenery
Reviewed 2 May 2018

For cost effectiveness this was a perfect stay for us. Hotel restaurants were delicious and had Great, friendly service. Hot tubs and pool were clean and fun. View from our room was spectacular. 5 min drive from Lake Louise. Couldn't be more good things. A little communal, lots of open doors and friends with neighbors, but we liked that. May be tough with younger kids.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AFOM A, Assistant Front Office Manager at Lake Louise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Lake Louise Inn and for taking the time to share a review. We are happy to know you enjoyed a comfortable stay, especially in regards to the central location, friendly team and facilities. We value your high praise and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

we go here 2 times per year with the kids to go skiing for past 4 years, only bad thing this trip I left my lap top in room at noon went to finish the day at ski hill and drove back to Calgary, they were going right away to clean room, I get back to Calgary and realise I left my lap top first thing I thought they have my cell why would they have not called me by 8pm, So I called and they had the lap top I asked why they would not call, they said we dont know why & we should have, I could see if a hat or coat, but a lap top. so I drove 2 hours each way at 8pm back at midnight, I will continue to go to the hotel but if management can make an effort if something of this size is left can they next time pick up the phone and make a call, thanks

Room Tip: of 4 or more get the loft room not much price difference and use your AMA card for discount and 25.00 per day food voucher,
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for returning to the Lake Louise Inn. We are happy to know you enjoyed another stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience in regards to your laptop getting left behind. We value your feedback in order to further improve for the future and thank you for your continued loyalty.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We were given different price quote for less then we got charged we were staying for a dance competition and were supposed to be getting a better rate the room was a condo set up supposed to sleep 8 we had 3 adults and three kids and were never told it cost extra for more then 2 adults it shouldn’t have mattered how many adults we had less then the room was supposed to hold and got charged more also the bathrooms were filthy there was pee and hair around the base of the toilet not from us and when we told them they told us we should have told them sooner the best they said they could do was not charge us the reservation fee of $8 a night what a joke

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Lake Louise Inn and for taking the time to share a review. We sincerely apologize for the concerns detailed within your review. We are disappointed to learn your stay fell below expectations, and will be following up the appropriate departments. We hope you enjoyed other aspects of your stay and hope to welcome you back for a stay more exemplary of our standards.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

My husband and I stayed here while snowboarding at Lake Louise resort. The staff were amazing. They were welcoming, patient and able to offer any accommodation...microwave in room, extra pillows, directions, and room options. It is not high end luxury but very well done. We had a king room facing west and we enjoyed the great Mountain views and quiet setting. It is within walking distance to market and liquor store and very close to ski resort and Fairmont.
Although they offer a shuttle, when we waited for 20 minutes for pickup we just drove to the mountain, which was free since we got the park pass. The only restaurant option was Exploreres and it was terrific and really cozy. Overall I would recommend staying here and hope to book again soon!

Room Tip: King deluxe suite was perfect for a couple
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
AFOM A, Assistant Front Office Manager at Lake Louise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Lake Louise Inn and for taking the time to share a review. We are happy to know you enjoyed a comfortable stay, especially in regards to our friendly team, central location and tranquil setting. We value your positive feedback and hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Perfect location - perfect wifi - perfect pool

I challenge anyone to find something wrong with this hotel.

The pub downstairs is a good time too, lots of friendly locals.

Highly recommended as a place to stay in the Rockies.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Lake Louise Inn and for taking the time to share a review. We are thrilled to know your expectations were met, and you enjoyed a comfortable stay. We value your high praise and hope to welcome you back in the near future!