Eureka Banff Escape Room Adventures

from US$57.89
from US$139.32
from US$70.56
More Info
All reviews diner deluxe awesome family fun challenging enough rainy day hints clues warden blast challenges props activity canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

I love escape rooms and have been to many, but this one was a little disappointing especially for the price they are charging per person. We did the Wardens Cabin and it was really cool but when we got stuck and asked for hints I was more confused by the information relayed then I was before I asked. I am not one to give up and would like to say I am a pretty dedicated person who enjoys being able to finish an escape room but towards the end I couldn't wait for the buzzard to ring. Once our time was up we asked about a few things to find out one of the props we needed to help solve the puzzle was not working properly. The employee laughed about it and said oh yah I need to tell the manager about that and then walked away. Glad I went but wont be going again to try out the second room that's for sure.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

We were excited to try this escape room as our family has done several different ones across Canada before. Unfortunately, we left disappointed in our experience. The room itself looked fantastic and we were able to figure out several puzzles. However, when we asked for a hint, we did not really receive good information in order for us to proceed. Our blacklight flashlight was low on batteries so that wasted time as well. Our biggest disappointment was that the host did not come in and explain the room afterwards. Every other escape room we have done, they have taken a few minutes to explain the clues that stumped us. We were left wondering after we left and that wasn't a good feeling.

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

We have done a number of escape rooms and have to say this was one of the better ones! I would recommend this to anyone trying it for the first time and or experienced at escape rooms.

Reviewed 21 April 2021

Part of our 33rd anniversary activities. Wife enjoys escape games on computer so decided this would be a good idea. Well, I was Right!! both of us enjoyed this very much, even though we failed in our attempt. (apparently only about 20% are successful), this was the Warden's Cabin.

Host was very helpful, offering hints, should have taken her up on a few more or at least earlier.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Really well designed room, lots of detail. Best escape room we have done. COVID protocols are followed and we felt safe there as well.

Date of experience: March 2021