“Fantastic dinner !”

Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Arluno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: L'Osteria del Laghetto è punto di ritrovo per gli amanti della vera cucina meneghina. Produciamo gran parte di ciò che serviamo ma rincorriamo anche le altre eccellenze italiane. - Tradizione & Innovazione-
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting this fantastic restaurant 2 times during our 4 day stay in Milano. The food is excellent and very very good. The card offers both single dishes and full menus. The variation is good - both regarding meat / fish / vegetarian dishes but also on the starters / primi / secondi / dolce. If you like tender, tasty and juicy meat - I can highly recommend the T-bone steak ( Fiorentina )
The winecard is big and with good variation with a lot of known italian wines. We had a Barolo from Prunotto and a Tiganello - both excellent and served with high professionalism.
The service is extremely good - from you arrive at the parking lot until you leave after your dinner, you feel welcome and in very good hands.
I give my best and highest recommendations to this fantastic restaurant and we will for sure return when we visit Milano next time.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I have been at Osteria del Laghetto with my friends who chose this place for their Wedding which, unfortunately, I could not attend to. I now know the reason of their choice: Sergio, the host, is really friendly & welcoming; his Regional cuisine knowledge is simply impeccable, and he took his time to talk us through a delicious original Menu. If you want to taste the real traditional cuisine from Lombardy you need to come here. By the way, food is great and portions are too!

1  Thank Ale R
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Had a really nice meal. Would give 5 stars if they didn't charge 4 euros for a tiny glass of prosecco.

ClaudioChiodini, Proprietario at Osteria del Laghetto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Hi James, thank you to review us, you're always welcome here.
Hope see you again

Cheers

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I went to have a dinner with two business collegues. Athmosphere in the restaurant was really nice. Hospitality even better. Appetizer was very good. We took cold plate selection. First cource was really something. Best pasta I have ever had. I wanted to lick the plate. As a second course we chose beef cheek. Not as good as pasta but propably nothing would be. Desert raised to the roof again. Tiramisu... perfecto.
This is a place I would like to take my wife for a dinner sometime.

ClaudioChiodini, Proprietario at Osteria del Laghetto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Harryp. we're really happy and glad abou your stay here. You're welcome anytime you'll come!
Cheers

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My work is close, sometimes I go to lunch.
Very good food, red wine includes into lunch menu.

More expensive than other place in the zone, but really better!

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone