“Le macare worth a visit ”
Review of Le Macare

Le Macare
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Alezio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Good service and good food. The starters are delicious! Just too bright inside the restaurant, outside was nice though.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,019)

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Really loved this restaurant which has been the best so far on our trip to Italy. Authentic local food. I highly suggest the mixed appetizers to start with (or perhaps all you need). Make sure to make a reservation as the place eventually fills up.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Was recommended this place by the BnB we stayed at, the food was delicious! It's not cheap but everything tasted amazing, the staff are really friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxed and open.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I was there with 3 more friends and I went out of there, after my meal, very disappointed with portions, prices and with who I think might be the owner, a tall gentleman wearing mainly black, in order to is lack of courtesy and politeness, however the rest of the staff very polite, useful and professional. Clean place. My classification is poor mainly because the prices at too high considering the portions. I did refrain myself from eating a dessert as didn't want to get more disappointed. Attended mainly by over 40yo customers as far as it was visible.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a tenuta in Alezio for 2 nights during a 2 week holiday travelling around Puglia. Although Alezio as a town to visit isn't anything worth writing home about, Le Macare is. Originally we wanted to eat on the patio but when we arrived we found it too brightly lit and chose to be seated in the cosy living roomesque dining room. We were treated very well and were impressed by the wine list and food menu. We spent 69 eur for a big craft beer, 2 wine glasses, antipasti for 2, and 2 secondi courses.