“What a delightfut oasis, perfect for unwinding by...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Michelle...
Phoenix, Arizona
“What a delightfut oasis, perfect for unwinding by the sand and seas.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Had the pleasure of traveling to Rocky Point and staying in Puerto Picaste 501. I was very pleased to see how safe and secure the parking area was as it was my first time in Mexico with my new car. The lot is guarded and gated and always has an open spot.
The penthouse is outstanding. I felt as if I'd stepped into a cruise ship with tastefully decorated rooms reflecting our seaside escape perfectly. I visited with a group of 6 and we all slept comfortably with room to spare. The kitchen is fully functional and accommodated our constant cooking nicely. The large dining room table and oversized couch made lounging and hanging out easy and breezy, as did both the balconies.
This humble abode is ideal for groups traveling to Mexico for a fun getaway weekend and for families looking to spend some quality time together. I would highly recommend this location. And the best part... the owners are so kind! Not only do they have excellent taste in décor but they're quite in tune to what a home needs to be to truly escape from it all.
So happy with our stay here!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view from both balconies. Sea and beach views for miles.
Liked least: Tile floors tracked sand easily, but this comes with being so close to the beach.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Las Vegas NV
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
22 Jan 2016
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I truly apprecaite all of your kind words and I'm so glad that you and your family had such a nice trip. It is a special place and I hope that you'll all come back again to visit sometime soon! Best Wishes!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing