Barcelo Maya Palace(Puerto Aventuras)
US$360
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Caribe(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Beachfront
Barcelo Maya Colonial(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$292
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Beach(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$292
  • Pool
US$398
US$362
Official Site
Barcelo Maya Tropical(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$347
  • Breakfast included
Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
Aventuras Club(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$120
Catalonia Riviera Maya(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$140
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboutique hotella misionsmall hotelalfredoquiet streetsmall poolbreakfast was includedroom hotelpleasant stayhomemade granolasafe locationchilaquilespuerto aventuras is a gated communityrooms are comfortableminute walkbeach accessparrot fish
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin! My family and I fell in love with the small secluded boutique hotel located in Punta Aventuras. My husband and I plus our two kids stayed there for 4 days to visit Isla Mujeres, and Playa de Carmen. It’s location was ideal since it is located about half an hour drive away from Playa de Carmen marina, which allowed an extra trip to Cozumel!

Alvaro at the reception desk was extremely attentive and catering at all times. When we asked about any beaches around that he would recommend, he immediately pulled out the pc and gave us suggestions along with wind speed and its direction (we didn’t want waves so that the kids could snorkel). He also informed us that the bikes on the premises were for the guests use, so feel free to borrow them at no extra cost.

The complimentary breakfast, is not just breakfast. Be prepared to satisfy your taste buds with chef Manolo gourmet dishes!

Eva kept our room sparkling clean and smelling fresh every time she stepped foot in our room for housekeeping. She made sure the place was spotless upon arrival and during our stay.

Overall, we’re extremely pleased with our stay at La Mision (LM) by Inmense Hotel. We’re definitely coming back for our next Yucatan/ Quintana Roo trip!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Sandra P

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya. I am truly happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have been of service to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent service Alvaro was very awesome he help us from the beginning to the end he went above and beyond Kevin was very helpful and polite the food is the best 5 star service.
We stayed there for 5 days and not one day he got bad service
The maid cleaning service very good very clean and detail
The hotel is very beautiful. Small but with 5 stars

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Lruvalcaba85
Thanks for the 5 star review on your stay at LM by Inmense...I´m so glad you enjoyed everything! and you have felt a five star treatment during the entire staying. I will share your kind words with all the team who I´m pretty sure will be thrilled to know that they did a great job,
....thanks again for the wonderful review, on behalf the name of all the team, I really hope to see you anytime soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had a great stay at Hotel LM. If you are looking for a place to stay in Riviera Maya that is in a nice and quiet area, Puerto Aventuras and Hotel LM is the perfect option. Puerto Aventuras is a small gated community so the hotel is tucked away on a quiet residential street. There is a small marina that is surrounded by shops and restaurants that is a 5-10 minute walk away.

Regarding the hotel itself, it was exactly what we were looking for. There are only six rooms, so it was very quiet. The room itself was charming and comfortable. Each room has its own back patio with a hammock and view of the canal that empties out to the sea. Because it’s on the canal, the hotel doesn’t have a private beach. It does have a small pool and a natural pool that typically has several kinds of small fish swimming around in it. Both of these were very nice to come back to after a long, hot day.

The amenities and service were fantastic. Joel and Paco both provided us with excellent recommendations of places to go and things to do and anytime we had a question, they were there to give us an answer or find it for us. There was also delicious, fresh breakfast made to order available every morning, which was great.

Overall, we could not be happier with the decision to stay at Hotel LM. It enabled us to explore all the amazing things the area has to offer (the ruins in Tulum and a cenote are both must-do’s) while having a nice quiet place to come home to in the evening. We are looking forward to the day we get to return to Riviera Maya and Hotel LM again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear dylanthaemert

Thank you for taking the time to share a detailed review of your experience with us at LM by Inmense. I am delighted to read that you had great memories with us, and that we exceeded your expectations in all areas of your stay. Our team work very hard to deliver an exceptional service for our guests, and its always very heart-warming to be recognized for all of our efforts, be sure that I´ll share with Paco and Joel your comments, who will be thrilled to know that they have done a great job. On behalf of all our team, thank you for your very kind words, and we look forward to welcoming back to LM, your home away from home very soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The hotel and its staff are exceptional. We chose to stay in this hotel in Puerto Aventuras because of the other reviews and also the location. Puerto Aventuras is a gated community near Cancun and it is a very safe location.

The hotel amenties and the staff is well mannered and polite.

We were taken care of by Alvanaro Kevin and Christophe at the front desk. Chef Luis Manuel prepared breakfast which was delicious and Eva and Marcus took care of the room.

The amazing thing about this hotel is that they have a private boat kept right in the backyard - there is also a small pool and the creek in the backyard.

The only thing I could hope for is that the room should have been a bit bigger.

The hotel amenities excellent - including an iPhone dock among other things.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sanjaykhandkar
Inmense, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear sanjay khandekar
Thank you for choosing LM by Inmense for your recent holiday and for taking the time to write this lovely comment. I am delighted to read that you had a very enjoyable stay and you find us as an excellent place. My team and I are thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you, I will definitely give Alvaro, Kevin,Christophe who attend you at the frontdesk, Chef Luis Manuel who prepared breakfast which was delicious and Eva and Marcus who took care for the room, an special recognition. I do hope you will get another opportunity to visit Puerto Aventuras at Riviera Maya, very soon, please do contact me directly so that I can personally assist your family, friends and your clients.

Kind regards

LM Customer Service Team

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Where do I even begin??! Initially we were supposed to stay in this hotel for 4 nights but because the service and staff were so incredibly and I mean INCREDIBLY helpful and friendly-plus the venue is absolutely stunning- we extended it for 3 nights and then one more night!! We actually cancelled reservations-that were paid for- at other venues and chose to stay here! We had room #1 and were so absolutely lucky with it. There are two beds with gorgeous canopy curtains that reminded me of Greece and the back door opened onto the marina that has the clearest water early in the morning. You can see the most beautiful fish in the water -think parrotfish, needlefish, sergeant fish and these gorgeous vivid blue fish. There is also some incredible birds you end up seeing there. It's breathtaking really. The venue also has life jackets with a kayak for you to use free of charge-awesome stuff. Now for the staff and service. The hotel has inclusive breakfast but the staff will go out of their way to accommodate to your needs. For instance, our son is allergic to dairy and they made sure to make him dairy free waffles! They also made pasta that was dairy free with sauce made from scratch. We have Alvaro and Christophe to thank for this! They were incredibly accommodating and hospitable and made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us. Alvaro went out of his way to help us figure out the schooling system in Puerto Aventuras as we are looking to move there and helped book an appointment with the principal. He also has helped point us into the right direction in terms of where to search for what we were looking for. The man really goes above and beyond with anything and everything you can think of. They all work incredibly hard and make sure that you have the best stay possible. In our 24 days in Mexico, Alvaro and Christophes' service was absolutely the best that we experienced on our entire trip. I can honestly say that we have found a friend in them and can rely on them for any and all guidance-especially Alvaro. Thank you very very much guys. You made our stay in Mexico that much more incredibly and unforgettable. We miss you all very much! We highly recommend this place over any other in Puerto Aventuras. The service is top notch, the food is incredible and everything is personalized and very very friendly. Cannot WAIT to go back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Facekulpt

Your compliments are really encouraging us to keep delivering genuine hospitality both in products and services to our guests. Rest assured that your kind compliments will be shared to the entire team with an special mention for Alvaro´s and Christophe´s service. It is such a pleasure to know that we can contribute to make your stay as a great experience. It is such a pleasure to hear that you had a great stay during your visit with us.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you to LM by Inmense once again.