“Lovely location good food but”
Review of Latitude 20

Latitude 20
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic Caribbean Grilled Seafood, Meats, Fruits and Vegetables. Tropical Bar with local cocktails, beer, wine and fresh juices. We serve the absolute Freshest Fish from the local Fishing Fleet. We specialize in Big Tacos, BBQ Ribs, Mayan Grilled Chicken and Fresh Fruit Juices. We offer free Wi-Fi, Happy Hour and good honest advise about what to do and what to see here on the Mayan Riviera.Dine In, Take Out and Home Delivery available at our Restaurant Latitude 20, on the Fishing Pier in Puerto Aventuras.
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Have been scrutinizing these reviews to try to understand what happened. Am a long time Yucatan traveler in PA for first time with 2 friends. Friend 1 was robbed in a distract and nab scheme in supermarket so we came to this well reviewed place hoping for a tasty respite. Friends loved shrimp c lemon I loved the guacamole, the tamarind sauce and the sangria was the wonderful Quintana Roo type. Tried to pay c credit card and pleasant waiter says my card is declined...ran it 3 times. After the day we had had, obviously I was very upset and back to checking with another credit card company. Well no. There’s nothing wrong with the card. After reading every review, I gather they don’t take some people’s credit cards. Maybe if they think you belong on a cruise ship? Yes I have read every review now. This anxiety I had ,until I just heard from my credit company that what the waiter said was a smiling bold faced lie, could have been avoided if they simply had said no credit cards. Cruel !

2  Thank AudreyK727

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Relaxed and friendly staff. Great food .Lots of community events in the daytime
Great location and entertainment in the evening.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Hard to give this 3 stars bc it’s been a favorite of our family for so many years. We visited with our children, the wait staff was very attentive to the kids, which is always nice! We ordered dinner, while our dinner was being served to us, my in laws (residents in PA) arrived. The staff immediately pushed a table to ours so they could dine with us, so kind! However, at the end of the meal, the wait staff gave my husband our check and my in laws theirs, as we requested. My husband out our debit card in the folder, they took it, my in laws put pesos in their folder...the waiter came back saying the whole bill must be put on the debit card and he did not have a reason...yes, both checks were over 1000 pesos. We would never mind buying our parents dinner but it’s the principle...he argued with my father in law in Spanish saying the manager demanded this rule be enforced...sometimes, it’s now what you say but how you say it...or rather EXPLAIN it. It was bazaar! I hate that this one evening ruined our memories of this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We love Latitude 20 and their staff. They are all so friendly, outgoing and fun. They always remember my name. The owner is a wonderful man that supports many nonprofit organizations including the community center in the local village across the highway, animal sterilization clinics, animal rescue and so much more! The food is wonderful and I am quite partial to the wraps. Vegan and vegetarian friendly. Watch out for the cocktails, the are pretty yummy!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Lush place to eat you watch them cook it in front of you really really nice staff no hassle just good relaxing place overlooking harbour with good grub and you do get the whole chicken to