Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Barcelo Maya Palace(Puerto Aventuras)
US$330
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Tropical(Puerto Aventuras)
US$232
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Colonial(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$232
  • Breakfast included
Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$190
Catalonia Riviera Maya(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$461
US$537
US$480
Bookit.com
LM by Inmense(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
Catalonia Yucatan Beach(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$180
Bookit.com
Aventuras Club(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$263
TripAdvisor
US$516
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
11,219 results
All reviewssun barzen restaurantrock royaltyrock spavacation plannerssuper mariosky terracerock starheaven poolmonkey tourresort creditriviera mayale petit cochonheaven sectionfoam partypublic relationslos gallos

Highlights of my stay:
-Roberto at the Heaven bar made some of the best drinks me and my group ever had
-Victor at the Hacienda pool was a great server
-Pizza at the Hacienda pool (Pizzeto) was fantastic
-All of the restaurants were amazing and had very tasty vegetarian options. Staff seemed knowledgeable about food restrictions/allergies so ask them if you have concerns.
-Shows (breakdancing and rock show) were decent
-There were always fun activities happening at the pool
-Waterslide on the Hacienda side was a lot of fun
Minor issues:
-Beaches are man made and kind of small, but I knew this going in. They're still fantastic and clean, just keep this in mind
-Lobby roof needs to be repaired, there were puddles when it rained.

Overall this is a great resort and I think was quite worth it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Jan_Hundrieser, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi KevinCoolguy,

Thank you for sharing your great feedback, I really appreciate your have taken the time to share your experience and that our staff made it special during your recent visit. It has been a real pleasure to have you here and already looking forward to see you soon once again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took out 10 and 14 year old on spring break to Hard Rock Riviera Maya this year. I wish we would have been more educated about bed bug signs prior to this trip. To be more specific, we stayed in room 8117.

Upon checking in, we noticed dark markings on the sheets and pillow cases. We thought they didn't change the sheets from the last guests so requested they be changed. We called down a few more times throughout the visit because of different markings on the sheets, now we know these were a result of bed bugs.

As the week went on my husband and daughter developed significant red bumps, I attached some pictures. They were told by the hotel it was a sun rash and to take Benadryl. By the end of the trip these bites only got worse, my daughter (who was the most allergic to the bug bites) was covered. By the end of the week, all 4 of us had red marks on our body, some worse then others, as I know now some are more allergic then others to the bites.

Upon returning from the trip we immediately went to urgent care the same day, we were told that it was bed bug bites. Our travel agent contacted the hotel to have them immediately remove anyone that was staying in that room.

The hotel stated they did but of course denied the infestation as we were no longer there. After this review, I am sure they will also comment that there was not an infestation.

I am not one to write reviews or look at things negatively, I just want other families/individuals to be aware of this so they will not have to go through the same horrific situation and be educated on what to look for.

As you can imagine we are battling staying on top of things at home since our return to ensure a bed bug issue does not arise. Needless to say, our laundry has been running non stop for the last few weeks.

Room Tip: Do not stay in building 8, bed bugs
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank aamoec
Jan_Hundrieser, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for being our guest, aamoec. We're happy you enjoyed your stay overall, although we wish your experience had been perfect. We never want to disappoint a guest, so please accept our apology. As we mentioned before, we shared with you, we operate under full compliance of hygiene international standards.Our entire team hopes you will stay with us again as we'd love to ensure your next visit is excellent. Thanks again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay was fantastic. The resort is GORGEOUS. The staff was incredibly helpful. The food and drinks were wonderful. There was so much to do right there, we didn't have to leave the resort. We definitely want to go back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello tiffdower,

Thank you for the excellent review, I am happy to know you loved everything about the resort and that you found our staff to be incredibly helpful. I appreciate your kind words and you can count with us in order to make sure your next trip rocks as well.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed at hard rock hotel and my experience with security in the rooms is horrible. Not only did I experience missing items my family did as well. If you stay at this hotel make sure to lock all items in luggage.

Stayed: May 2018
6  Thank Miguel p

Hi, Miguel p.

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback, I deeply regret this unfortunate episode and please accept my apologies for all the discomforts you may have experienced. We really strive to your full satisfaction and I'm positive this has been an isolated event, moreover I'll share this info with our team for further follow up to your concerns. I really appreciate your kind preference and it has been a real pleasure to have you here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was skeptical at first about traveling to this part of Mexico. Everything turned out spectacular, other than getting drenched outside the airport. The staff and service was beyond what I expected. The food selection was diverse and delicious. Room was comfortable and clean every day. It ended up being a relaxing and memorable trip.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Hello gijoeh8,

Thank you for the excellent review, I'm pleased to know that everything turned out spectacular and that the service was beyond what you would have expected. We all look forward to see you again and make another memorable trip.

Regards,